• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzerjaeger Ib revived

Okay a little bit more work today. Most of the interior is ready to paint. A few more things to do but close. Then I can start on the outside. So the upper hull is just sitting in place to line up the rear plate. Then I looked for my Creme Weiss and could not find it anywhere. So I mixed up some tamiya white and some deck tan until I had a richer creamy look measured by Mk I eyeball. I then brushed some on the back of the instrument panel and under the drivers seat to see what it looked like. I think it will work. Tomorrow hopefully paint the interior parts. Trying to find a good pic of the gear housing as I seem to remember them being a green colour and the Czech gear casings being a blue. I know the museum one is white but that does not seem right. So more research.

h4e97241.JPG

h5f9be63.JPG

h5987132.JPG

h27bc6c6.JPG

hd6b52fa.JPG

hbcff587.JPG

James

Only got some painting done today. Hopefully I can do some more work tomorrow maybe.

h7035e7d.JPG

hcf52688.JPG

h933bcf3.JPG

he42f2c7.JPG

h6f033d8.JPG

heb0dce7.JPG

h2c5e581.JPG

Then I checked how it would look and of course you'll not be able to see much of anything. So when I weather it it will be lite.

ha733f52.JPG

hcc34586.JPG

h9197fb8.JPG

hf4d934e.JPG

James

Very nice.

I've always loved the Pz I variants. I feel like I could make one at home with Volkswagen parts.

Only got some painting done today. Hopefully I can do some more work tomorrow maybe.

h7035e7d.JPG

hcf52688.JPG

h933bcf3.JPG

he42f2c7.JPG

h6f033d8.JPG

heb0dce7.JPG

h2c5e581.JPG

Then I checked how it would look and of course you'll not be able to see much of anything. So when I weather it it will be lite.

ha733f52.JPG

hcc34586.JPG

h9197fb8.JPG

hf4d934e.JPG

James
Wow looks great

Got the tracks for this yesterday and Man but they are tiny. I forgot how small they would be. Going to be a chore getting them together.

Back