• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pandemic Project No. 3-M47 Patton "Complete"

Brilliant work Terry! That is also a missing link in my Patton collection; but unlike you I can never fill it as nobody has ever kitted one of those in plastic in my scale. I'll be following along with all this.

I haven't updated this for a while, but I ran into a snag with the kit tracks. Takom provides length and length tracks that I usually like. They provide a tool to build the tracks on which is a cool feature. The snag is when I put the tracks together they were half a track link off. After struggling with this for a couple of days I decided to chuck them and get some Fruils. Now I am waiting for them to arrive. In the mean time I have got the wheels done and some of the upper hull.

M4711.jpg
M4710.jpg

Each link has three parts and it is taking a while to get them done.

Really...That kind of blows 😒
Could you take a happy snap of one when your working on the other side as I've thought of getting a set of these for an upcoming project, just see what I'm in for. :hmm:

Back