• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pack rats

WOW!!! :woohoo: Fantastic groundwork... Henrick, you better adjust the white balance on your camera, the pictures tend to yellow and unable to appreciate real colors... ;)

Massimo :cheer:

Well... I'm not a fast builder these days, but there are progress.

This is where I'm at now. The branches are not glued to the model yet. Just fastened with the wires.
I've started painting the figures, but I'm really not so experienced with figure painting, so it a bit frightening.

I was planning to use a telegraph pole in the upper left corner, but I just don't think it looks right.

JT_Kvist_1.jpg

JT_Kvist_2.jpg

JT_Kvist_3.jpg

JT_Kvist_4.jpg

JT_Kvist_5.jpg

Your honest comments are appreciated.

Henrik

I'm done! :)
This has been a fun project for me. Learned a lot of new stuff.

packrats_final_0006-vi.jpg

packrats_final_0008-vi.jpg

packrats_final_0007-vi.jpg

packrats_final_0009-vi.jpg

packrats_final_0011-vi.jpg

More pictures on http://public.fotki.com/Melvold/packrats/ if you are interested.

Henrik

Hi Henrik.

That is a great looking diorama. Two excellent figures, with an excellent base vehicle kit, and your amazing ground work and paint skills have ended up with something that is just fantastic. Thank you for sharing this with us all.

Gary B)

Hi Henrik this dio has turned out great. So much detail to look at, the figures look good also.
Thanks for sharing.

Gatto

Well Henrik :) ,

This is just a mighty fine diorama , I am so impressed and proud of you ;) .

You must be soooo happy , so what is next ?

Jenny :kiss:

Henrik that is a great little Dio beautifuly made and painted and the composition and balance is spot on and the groundwork is superb (y)

Thanks for your nice comments.

Jenny, I'm currently working on two dioramas. One of them will consist of a old barn, and a Sig 33. The story isn't cut in stone yet, so I won't give any details about that yet. :) Maybe I will change it. :)
The Sig 33 is built and I've also started building the barn. A few pictures here if you are interested: http://public.fotki.com/melvold/taking-turns/

Another project I'm working on, is a Warzawa barricade diorama with the "Chwat" Hetzer and a russian Gaz truck. No pictures of that one yet.

Henrik

Fantastic Henrik. I like everything about this one. The figures are incredible esp' the one with his hands in his pockets. Love it all. :ro:

Rah-rah! ;) I've been following this- one of the nicest compositions I've seen. The ground clutter is really convincing- and the tank and figures tell such a great little story. Cheers!

Hi Henrik, What a really excellent piece of work you have done. Great ground work, model and figures. well done. Good luck with your competition. Dean

Back