• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Night fighters

Would give me a great reason to build a P-61, Gary... I'll say yes but wouldn't be able to 'commit' until the very end of this year.

Ian.

I also have a Black Widow to build. I have a set of decals and plan to use "Lady in the Dark" ones. Do you need nose art decals? Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Yeah let's put this to the side. We got Namesake and IAW2 starting in the next couple of months.

Sounds like we are holding off on this for a bit. If the timing works I'll be in with this bad boy...

he219.jpg

Mike, I have one of those as well as a 1/32 Fw190 A8/R11 (like the one I just finished in 1/48th) Also have the HK Do335 B6 night fighter, a Dragon Bf110 D/E Nightfighter, and a P-61B from Hobby Boss all in 1/32.

The D0335 though could be built in the Another World campaign as there was only a prototype with a flat canopy for the radar position. It was destroyed by the French who collapsed the landing gear while just taxing it around an airfield. The plan was for a different canopy on the radar op and of course the antennas on the wings.

Oh man - I've gotta find the Do335 Nightfighter. Something about that plane just begs to be a twin seat nightfighter!

I have a few other night fighters in the stash too, but this is one I really want to give a go.

Last edited:
Oh man - I've gotta find the Do335 Nightfighter. Something about that plane just begs to be a twin seat nightfighter!

I have a few other night fighters in the stash too, but this is one I really want to give a go.

Don't get the 1/72 Dragon one. It is a pain and the canopy (which is 3 pieces) does not follow the fuselage shape at all on the sides.

Happy to see interest. I have Monograms P-61, Dragon Ju-88, and a Tamiya Ki-46 III. I know the Diana is not a fighter, but was meat for the P-61.
Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Back