• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Never Believe Doctors, they LIE!

Barney

So I had a thing done. A Heart Cath and installation of the 3rd wire on my pacemaker/defib. They said it would take maybe two hours and would be done under Versad. (Twilight Sleep)

Five hours later, under full anesthetic, they wheel me out. There were a few complications. A few? I would feel better if the #55 bus ran me over AND no showers for 2 weeks! Carol is taking another vacation.

However, I have the latest fully funcioning pacemaker/defib with all the bells and whistles and my heart is going Lub-dub properly.

It is time to take a nap, or two.

Doctors are like any other professional like plumbers,mechanics,HVAC techs,carpenters and the like.There are great ones,and not so great ones.
Glad it all worked out.

That's great news Barney but if that thing is wifi capable make sure you change the password!

Good to hear you are on the recuperation side of this Barney! Hope the recovery is quick and smooth.
3D_emoticon_128.gif
3D-Nurse shot.gif
3D_emoticon_149.gif

I laugh! I guffaw! I sneer at the very thought! No good ever comes out of my going to the doctor!

Whilst in hospital I contracted Covid19 Omicron. Which demanded another visit to the Hospital, more medication and 5-7 day isolation. :pilotbang head:bang head:bang head

Back