• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My wife's injury

Gene

Donna went to work this morning, about 11:00 this morning she left her desk for a java run. Took about 6 steps, turned her akle over, & BOOM smacked the floor! :eek:hmy: So after 3.5 hours in the ER they decided it was only a really bad sprain. So for the next few days, I'll be playing "nurse Mom!!!"

Ouch. That sucks, but at least it wasnt more serious. Have fun fetching :laugh:

PS I dont think it would be wise to wear the nurse costume though ;)

James

Been there, done that. Filling up the Scion XB back when I ran service calls I stepped over the fuel hose and got tripped up. Bounced all over the side of my foot and ended up on the ground. Mid Foot Sprain is what they called it. Said I would have been better off breaking it, that was 5 years ago, it still hurts. Chiropractor has helped more than medical doctors.

Keep that woman warm and comfy Gene, hope she gets better soon!

Thanks Pup!!! Right before she hit the floor, she said she actually rolled her ankle over to the point she stood on it for a brief second.

Back