• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Oh My

Amen to all that has been said...
Ok so where are with new name thought-processes? "Shermans, sculpts, scenes, and stuff?"
Hmmm rolls off the tongue....:blink :side:

I too am Switzerland as I use this site as pur reference and updating.

It seems to me that in society today that people get too wrapped up in themselves and when the small things go wrong they do not know how to cope.

In this world we have lost the art of true communication and social websites that shall remain nameless have destroyed the way people speak to one another.

It is too easy to throw "stuff" aroung on websites with no consequence as the website owners refuse to take a stand against such behaviour. I for one am one of the weird ones in this day and age that refuses to use such sites that has been the root of all the current problems. They do no have a filtering system to stop profanities being plastered about people they have a beef against.

As a father I have banned my boys from these sites due to previous issues that arose. Cowards & creeps lurk on such sites and I am taking a stand to stop them getting to me and my family

If I want to talk with someone I will pick up the phone or get in the car to go and see them and I encourage everyone to do the same. Don't sit there and say "look how many firends I have on my ******* acount" True friends can be counted on 1 hand and when the crap does hit the fan you soon learn who those friends really are

As a saying I heard the other day goes "It is not the number of breath you take in your life but the moments that take your breath away" These moments can only be shared with real people and not cyber friends.

Love unreservedly and make sure the ones you love know how much you care for them

Enjoy our hobby for what it is - FUN!!! not a competition to see who is better than who

Hi gang , i too am shocked at whats been going on lately , i have not been contributing much lately as home life has been very hectic due to my latest 6 month old creation ( his name is Blake for those who would like to know )
A new start in life for this site sounds like a great idea starting with a name change how about Panthers , Tigers and other Sherman eating cats ( Thats for you Brad:D ) no seriously i have no idea at the moment what would be a good new name
Anyway i will still contribute to this great site and show you all my latest project that i have been working on ( Erzatz M10 )

cheers

Matt:)

I was... am... really saddened by the recent course of events. I know there are many opinions being voiced out there, mostly by people that never contributed to this community, but here's the thing: opinions are like ar$eholes - everyone has one. My opinion is my own, and I am choosing not to voice it electronically.

I committed myself to provide this domain, community, with a build containing Mike Bishop's water well, and this is where I'll post it. If anyone has issue with that, I'll gladly reimburse Mike for the costs of the kit, build it, and post it here anyway.

On naming: How about "The 2 Bobs"? :D

On a slightly more serious note, how about we select a name which doesn't put us in any specific genre? TnT sounded great, really rolls off the tongue, but the name does (by implication) kind of marginise all genres other than tanks by referring to them as "things".

So without further ado... never mind the bull$hit, onward and upward, tally ho, let's get ready to mmmmoooooooddddeeeellllllll!!!!!! :ro:

Rudi

p.s. From a different point of view, what we have seen here is sociologically quite common, and has been as long as mankind has been around. Every community reaches what's called a "tipping point", when it takes only one small action (or perhaps even inaction) to trigger a split, and another community to be formed. This is how tribes and nations, clubs and online forums are formed. It's sad it happened to us, but it happens.

RUDI,

But that's what I like about TnT..... It's mostly Geared for Tread-Heads .... & Things !

Onward & Upward ... and Things ....

ERIK

Name has been settled and is in the works. Thanks for all ya'lls brainstorming and support. It'll be announced later.

I committed myself to provide this domain, community, with a build containing Mike Bishop's water well, and this is where I'll post it. If anyone has issue with that, I'll gladly reimburse Mike for the costs of the kit, build it, and post it here anyway.

that's fine and no problem rudi! :)

when you are finished with your waterworks, just send an e-mail to mike with the link to your build and some pics of your finished entry attached so that he may use them for advertising products and for him to proove that you have finished your commitment!

'kay? :)

Back