• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Oh My

Tony lee

Master at Arms
I'm I wrong in thinking that when you give something away it's gone?

No matter who gets it,it's still gone. If you recieve Thanks or Don't recieve Thanks what does it matter?
You gave it in good spirit and no one can take that from you. Just be happy that you were in a position to help someone out and forget it.

People should just get their butt back in joint if the hobby is of any importance to you,I did.
Tony Lee:)

I will leave this thread open so long as there are no personal attacks on anyone.

The thread will be closely monitored. Any personal attacks and the thread will be closed.

People should just get their butt back in joint if the hobby is of any importance to you,I did.

Can't agree more Tony. This is just a hobby. Can't we all just enjoy building model kits and have fun with friends and family while doing it?

Is this a very bad dream?:(

This cannot be true.....

This is the best modelsite in the world![I really do think that].And now all of this is going on?!?

Glad to hear the mutt butt is back, mang! :blink :laugh:
May even become more forum active as time and life allow it... Onwards and upwards lads!
Brad

heres my 2 pence/cents,....

A great deal of sadness today, it feels like a family splitting up, which is always very sad.

I came to TnT to get away from highly opinionated individuals on other sites that if you werent in the clique then you didn`t get a mention but on here I was immediately made to feel at home and most welcome.

Totally agree with Tony`s sentiments above

In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter ?

It does seem a little absurd to have 2 TnT sites running concurrently though

well put tony!

ron - this is a nightmare to everybody having had to witness the development! yesterday's been a horror day for all people who dealt with this crisis! i myself saw me in front of the computer for about 14 hours with only minor breaks!

no one is happy with the development! absolutely nobody! we all are sad and exhausted!

SHALOM! (PEACE!)

Words fail to express my extreme sadness at seeing these recent developments amongst erstwhile friends. Once again Satan has caused grief for many over something that could have been trivial. I'm sure that Satan is laughing at all of the unhappiness - nay even pain - that this tragic event has caused for so many. Sad. It's so very sad that people gave in to the temptations proffered by Satan. I sincerely hope that the participants can regain their equilibrium and see that they have all played into Satan's hands and have given him a great deal of delight. I hope that they will set aside their grievances and take the steps necessary to allow a reconciliation to take place. "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." SHALOM

I also sincerely hope that this site will continue.

Sad. I am very sad. I can not use my usual sign-off of Cheers as I am not feeling very cheerful right now. Once again I say to you, Shalom. May peace be upon you all.

Shalom. Peter

i have the urge to make a personal announcment!

i personally am sad, depressive, desolate and completely broken about what happened!

i have the feeling as if a train rolled over me yesterday and tore me to pieces!

upon agreement with jenny i stay member on the old board and admin here!

what is my home? where jenny is? here?

frankly i can't tell!

at the moment i feel homeless and displaced everywhere but will carry on to fulfil my duties and look to it that everything stays in calm waters (calm waters! pft!) and that everything will be handled civilized, disciplined and correct!

a hurricane destroyed everything modelling related to me yesterday and i personally stand in front of rubbles!

it's no comparison to other peoples situations but this is a statement about how i feel so i write about my feelings!

by seniority i'm the longest serving admin, i registered to tnt as one of the first timers and helped to let this grow from the very beginning! keeping this in mind one doesn't need to be pythagoras to conclude what desaster all this is to me personally!

Yesterday I had a lot of messages, and I tried to understand who could be past. I gave my opinion on his facebook page, I will recite here;

Hello Jenny, I'm sorry to hear this bad news!. You know, this May Be a Good Thing, Because You Can Better Elsewhere blossom!. Take my example, I lost my job That I loved A Few Years Ago Discovered Since I was new hobby modelkits, and I Have Another Job With Double the Paid Vacation!. I am happier and I'm in great shape.

I mean of course that it may be better for everyone! (For she no longer feels good in the forum and administration). As have told in my country (It means the two bells). It is Jenny who made me discover the forum and I thank her, I feel good :) , (this is my first forum on this hobby!;) ). There are several points of view abroad is that is very interested!. But I think the problem is that in all the forums I know there is a place where we can talk about anything but our hobby. And so I think that was a mistake. The forum should be for our hobby and not our private lives, or our political party is happening in the world.:hmmm

I already have problems in my country in my life and I do not want to hear or see the same things in a forum on ModelKit.:unsure:

I hope everyone will solve problems, be reconciled, and we can post again and again lots of dioramas in this forum and no matter the name he has.

Good for those who will not understand my English, I'm going in the direction of reconciliation for all of you!
:Hiay

Many thanks for your feedback "Laurent ROLLER!". I think everyone had wished that it had never happened and that it will be resolved. Only time will tell.

John

Hey everybody,

I wish I could make all of you feel better but I cannot...
Words like that I used when Dave Harper died,...I use them again....It feels like someone died.

I may be a rather new member on this site but,..it seems to me that we all are friends,and eventough I don't have always the time to post things,there is always someone here to reply with usefull stuff and/or humour and that makes me feel happy!

LAURA and EVERYONE else,YOU are surrounded by friends!
Lets go on to remain the BEST modellingsite in the world!

Back