• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Oh My

No one pulls the rug out from under me , ......... I hate moving , ......... I'm tired of drama , I've got enough sh#t going on in my personal life , ......... I love everyboby here and I aint getting a modeling divorce .............

I'm stayin here , anybody don't like it , ......... ts , ........... anybody wants to model , ...... hi how's it goin , ......... my names Glenn , .......... can I buy ya a beer ?

Oh my God, What's Happened ? :( This morning I log on Tnt and what I see ? :( I'm very sorry about what has happened , partly because I understand that the reason relates a track's set...

Massimo

:( Personally I have decided to play on both sites............... here I have been modelguru. I felt that for me it would be wrong to carry that name to the other site so there I am treadhead. I feel like one of the kids watching their parents fight ................ so for me it only seems right to impose my own sort of joint custody agreement and play on both .
For me loyalty is a issue not to be taken lightly , and Jenny has always been nice to me , just as everyone else here has . I dont want to loose any of the great cyber friends made here so this was the right choice for me. Everybody else needs to decide what is right for them.
Everybodys Frind Chris.......AKA modelguru...AKA treadhead...AKA modelmakerz.:(

Oh my God, What's Happened ? :( This morning I log on Tnt and what I see ? :( I'm very sorry about what has happened , partly because I understand that the reason relates a track's set...

Massimo

I will make this clear. It was not about a set of tracks. It was about my refusal to support a website who's leadership abuses it's power and privileges. I offered ways for me to walk away from this site and they were refused.

you can see some of the conversation about this stuff on another thread.

And with that, that was my last word on the subject, I hope.

We have some neat stuff coming up. Hope ya'll enjoy! :mpup

I am gutted that this has happend i have have made good friends on this site and i am not going to give any of them up without a fight, now did somone mention beer ??? its got to be 5 oclock somwhere in the world

For what it's worth, I'm still here and I intend to stay!! Bob has been a great friend to me and I'm staying!

I despise this bullshit. It is the only reason I joined T & T in the first place, was to avoid this!

Just so everybody knows, me and especially Laura did everything we could to keep this from happening. It spiraled out of control too quickly for anybody to stop it. So freakin' sad!

There are no villains in this. Two friends got in a fight over a silly misunderstanding with several side issues and split. End of story. I lost about 14 hours yesterday dealing with this in the background. It cannot be fixed. Please take my word for it.

The only thing left to do is rearrange it, change some names, and hopefully, get back to normal ASAP!

Bob

Id personally like to thank all of those who put time and effort in attempting to resolve this issue.

I must state this now that I am being Switzerland in this and take no sides I really like both parties concerned and will continue to like both.

Ive now got splinters and creosote up my bum for sitting on the fence :)

I will continue to support this site whever its going to be known as

I will also continue to support the other site too

Now who was it that mentioned beer ?

PS

Can I come out of the naughty corner now then ?

Andy
you spend so much time in the naughty corner that you probally get mail there now..............lol
How was the trip back home?

Hey, gang!
I, too, am deeply saddened by the current state of affairs. Nonetheless, it is the sum of its parts that will keep this amazing site moving forward. We all have a stake in weathering this storm, as friends and fellow modelers.
I, myself, pledge to remain a proud member of this site and will continue to participate as usual.(y)
Peace and Love,
Randy

you spend so much time in the naughty corner that you probally get mail there now..............lol

Erm,....yes I do :silly:

Trip home was great thanks mate I got upgraded to business class :laugh:

This weekend has been a sad one for everyone here.

I personally feel like a child in the middle of a divorce. So what I'm going to do? What most children do; spend some time with the father and some with the mother! I'll keep posting here and in the old site too. I won't change my name because I am currently in four forums and my head isn't big enough to keep track of four different usernames.

I hope things get back to normal really soon.

Ruben

You will always be welcome here Rubin! We are all going though the same thing you are feeling! Believe me!

Bob

Yeah, I'm going to take a sabatical from this site for a while.
The feelings I have inside me are not for public posting because if I do I will get in trouble and I think there's enough doo-doo still floating from the storm.
But I will go on record by saying publicly that I will not be joining the "other" site.
So y'all get back to modelling and make whatever changes need to be made.
Moon Pup, I'll see you at Swanny's.

Black-Sheep1...out!

:( :angry: I have watched with disbeleif at the last 48 hours and the end result is an ultimatim. I am not happy at all about that as I have no idea of the actual events first hand and frankly have no interest in polical cyber BS.
I am staying here as a modeller to build and discuss models and this has nothing to do with taking sides. I am not going to move everything I have here because of A situation I am not involved with or understand.
Leave the politics elsewhere and lets just get back to modelleing and maybe, just maybe individuals might patch things eventually with maturity.

:ro: models only
dissapointed
Ian.

Back