• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Corona!

Barney

Not me, thank God!

#3 Step-Son tested positive on Thursday. I tested negative on Friday. So... we'uns are stuck in the house until December 3rd. I am NOT a happy camper. :cry:This has pushed back all our plans. No Man Closet until the middle of December. :frantic: What is even worse, I have to eat Carol's cooking. Of all the things that have happened to me, Carol's cooking may be the worse. Pray for me/us. It is going to be a long 2 weeks...

Does she understand your point on her cooking?
Cinda is always trying new food recipes.
Most I eat, but ask her not to do it again.

You have heard of door dash (or whatever other food delivery service you have in your area) right?

She would readily agree with me!

Somethings, she does just fine. Others are terrible. We strike a balance. I take her out, she doesn't cook. everybody is happy.

Yes, we have delivery services, we also have curbside pickup which is our choice.

There's always peanut butter and jelly. My wife cooks out of a frozen box or a can. As long as there's something on my plate I'm happy. BTW and what's with these kids who have to go to school so that they get lunch? A loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter and jelly goes a long way. Hope it doesn't cut into the parents beer, cigarette, and tattoo money. Gary S. XLV MMXX

BTW and what's with these kids who have to go to school so that they get lunch? A loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter and jelly goes a long way. Hope it doesn't cut into the parents beer, cigarette, and tattoo money. Gary S. XLV MMXX
Gary,

I taught in public schools for 20 years. There are kids whose parents work but barely make it. They need those 2 meals a day. It is often all the food they get. Come summer, they don't even have that. I do acknowledge that far too many parents spend their money on frivolous things and ignore their children's basic needs.

Barney is right...and it's even worse than that. I've lost track of the number of kids I've had who's parents have either died, are in prison, or are jacked up on drugs who are either being raised by grandparents or worse are still living in those situations and trying to be the parent to their younger siblings...

Back