• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's PANZER IA "PANZER DONE"

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "DUSTY ROAD"

Another update!! Dust and dry brushing has been applied. Added the dull coat and this little beast is all but done. I need to add the headlight lens and that's it. Next I move on to the base. Here are some more pictures.

T

DSC06799.JPG

DSC06800.JPG

DSC06801.JPG

DSC06802.JPG

DSC06803.JPG

DSC06804.JPG

DSC06805.JPG

DSC06806.JPG

DSC06807.JPG

B)

Terry, that's awesome! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Thanks MP!! I still see some things that need fixing. :blush:

B)

This is a true MASTER Build,very well done,Terry!!!

Greetings,Ron.

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "NEXT PHASE"

Ok I am moving to the next phase of the project the base and figures.

Here are the figures I intend to use.

DSC06809.JPG

This the base size I am going to use. I want to make a kinda sunken road with embankment behind the model with some small trees.

DSC06810.JPG

stay tuned.

;)

Terry, do you plan to use all four figures?

Regards,

So which figure(s)? The Dragon set looks like to excellent pairs so I was curious how you would tie them all in to the small scene.

Too bad there isn't a Buffalo Wings and Diet Root Beer emoticon as I don't like popcorn or beer. ;)

Regards,

So which figure(s)? The Dragon set looks like to excellent pairs so I was curious how you would tie them all in to the small scene.

Too bad there isn't a Buffalo Wings and Diet Root Beer emoticon as I don't like popcorn or beer. ;)

Regards,

I am going to use the commander figure for sure. I am thinking about changing one of the other tankers into something that works with the scene better. :hmmm

B)

just bringing the pics to the next page ...

another lovely looking build terry! bravo! bravissimo!

Ok I am moving to the next phase of the project the base and figures.

Here are the figures I intend to use.

DSC06809.JPG

This the base size I am going to use. I want to make a kinda sunken road with embankment behind the model with some small trees.

DSC06810.JPG

stay tuned.

;)

Thanks Laura!! I'm still tweeking.

B)

Dear Terry.

...very well painted...I like the grey tone...

regards!

Luiz.

B) Thos figures will be perfect Mr T - I really love the finish you have achieved with the grey. It contrasts beautifully with the light interior.

Ian.

B) Thos figures will be perfect Mr T - I really love the finish you have achieved with the grey. It contrasts beautifully with the light interior.

Ian.

Thanks Ian! Working on the base right now. New update soon.

B)

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "ON BASE"

I worked on the base this weekend and finished it. I used a oak block for the base. The contours are made with oven bake clay. The dirt is dirt. :laugh: The trees are made out of some local plants. Don't ask what they are because I don't have a clue, but I am always looking to see what might work with my modeling that I don't have to pay for. So let's run though some pictures.

Here is the layout with the clay and trees in place.

DSC06817.JPG

After baking the clay I sprayed it with Tamiya Red Brown

DSC06819.JPG

Next I applied the dirt which is held on with floor wax.

DSC06820.JPG

After spraying the surface with hair spray I put the tank to see what things were looking like.

DSC06821.JPG

I next added the static grass.

DSC06822.JPG

DSC06823.JPG

I completed and added the trees to base. They are painted Tamiya Black Green and the leaves were added. Here are some picture of the finished product.

DSC06830.JPG

DSC06831.JPG

DSC06832.JPG

DSC06828.JPG

DSC06825.JPG

DSC06824.JPG

DSC06826.JPG

B)

Back