• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's PANZER IA "PANZER DONE"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
TEDWell here is my start up post.

Terry B)

DSC05389.JPG

DSC05390.JPG

DSC05391.JPG

B)

Re: MrT's PANZER I

What I think the cool thing is that I get to do the interior.

Terry (y)

Re: MrT's PANZER IA" GETTING STARTED"

With all the talk about dark grey my interest was ramped up to do a grey tank so I got started Friday. I finished the lower hull and wheels today. Here is the result thus far. Questions and comments welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06676.JPG

DSC06677.JPG

DSC06685.JPG

DSC06686.JPG

DSC06687.JPG

DSC06688.JPG

DSC06689.JPG

B)

Re: MrT's PANZER I"GETTING STARTED"

Thanks guys!!! Damn camera shows me things I messed up.

B)

Re: MrT's PANZER I "INSIDE JOB"

I did some interior work last night. Most everything is assemblied, but still adding some details. I added some plastic rod to the drive levers and gear shift lever. Most of this will be hard to see, but I like doing it. Here are some update pictures and comments and questions are welcome.

B)

DSC06690.JPG

DSC06691.JPG

DSC06692.JPG

B)

Hiya Terry! Sorry I missed this earlier! It is too bad most of that will be hidden, nice details!! (y)

Hiya Terry! Sorry I missed this earlier! It is too bad most of that will be hidden, nice details!! (y)

Thanks Mike!

Well I guess it's better than looking down in the model and seeing nothing at all. :laugh:

B)

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "INSIDE JOB CONTINUED"

Here we go another update!! Painted and weathered the interior and addded the first wash to the lower hull. I painted the interior flat black to start with. Next I put on sucessive layers of panzer interior white and give it a wash of burnt umber oil paint. The lower hull was given a wash of burnt unber and mars black oil paint. Then it was dry brushed with Tamiya field blue mixed with white oil paint. Man this model is small may go blind before I'm done. Here are some pictures to keep you up to date. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

B)

DSC06694.JPG

DSC06695.JPG

DSC06696.JPG

DSC06697.JPG

DSC06705.JPG

DSC06704.JPG

DSC06703.JPG

DSC06702.JPG

DSC06701.JPG

DSC06700.JPG

DSC06699.JPG