• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's PANZER IA "PANZER DONE"

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "INSIDE JOB CONTINUED"

Great detail and interior! :popcorn Excellent! :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Wow- you would think the seat would be further forward. Hard to belive how cramped a tanks interior can be. Good work T!

Wow- you would think the seat would be further forward. Hard to belive how cramped a tanks interior can be. Good work T!

Thanks Kdaddy! Yep and this is really small.

B)

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "MAGIC TRACKS "

Lots of Christmas activities going on this weekend, but I did manage to get some stuff done. I did some more work on lower and upper hull interior, but while washes were drying I desided to work on the tracks. The kit comes with "magic tracks" and offcourse they are tiny. One sneeze and they are blown to hell. Each track run has 87 links. It took me three and half hours to do one run. I should finish the second run tonight that is if I don't go blind first. The only thing "magic" about these track is that they are a magic pain in the ass. :bang head Here some update pictures and comments and questions are always welcome.

Terry :blink

DSC06712.JPG

DSC06714.JPG

DSC06713.JPG

DSC06715.JPG

DSC06716.JPG

B)

Looks like you overcame the size of the links! I'm working on grab handles too, yours are looking great! (y)

Looks like you overcame the size of the links! I'm working on grab handles too, yours are looking great! (y)

Thanks Mike!! Those handles are a detail came across in some picture I found the other day. This kit has left out one interior item that would seem to pretty important. It does not include the instrument panel. :idonno

B)

Well, yeah! Especially since they are advertising "with interior". :rotf At least it would be a fairly simple scratch build to add one. :hmmm

T ,

Lookin great !! I dig th little X-tras !! I agree - Great Job on th Grab handles ! I wouldn't sweat th instrument panel either scratch it or .... will you be able to see it at all ?

Way to hang in there with th Magic Trax

It's lookin' Good T !!

:drinks

T ,

Lookin great !! I dig th little X-tras !! I agree - Great Job on th Grab handles ! I wouldn't sweat th instrument panel either scratch it or .... will you be able to see it at all ?

Way to hang in there with th Magic Trax

It's lookin' Good T !!

:drinks

Hey thanks Ace!! Long time no hear! Yeah there is a question of being able to see but... I may try to scratch one up.

B)

T ,

Yeah, it's been too long !! I was sick , then had a couple of Teeth pullled , then got sick again ! + school = No Bench Time or time to get on here !! I've missed all of you Guys ! I'm glad to be healthy & outta school !!

Geezz that sucks!!! I glad you are feeling better.

:)

T ,

Thanx Bubba. You'd think with th medicine that I was taking with th 1st. cold , I wouldn't have gotten th second. ... but th second time I got off My Arse & went to th Dr. & He gave Me some Anti-biotics that really kicked it in it's Arse !! :D

Now I'm itchin to sling some Glue & scrape some Plastic !

Re: MrT's PANZER IA "MOVING ON "

Well I did some work last night and the tracks are all done for now. I did some more pin washes to the interior. Now I can move on to the exterior stuff. Here are some images of the work so far and comments are welcome.

B)

DSC06717.JPG

DSC06718.JPG

DSC06719.JPG

DSC06720.JPG

DSC06721.JPG

DSC06722.JPG

DSC06724.JPG

B)

Back