• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT's PANZER IA "PANZER DONE"

T[sup]3[/sup]

T's Tiny Tank! Nicely completed addition to the collection... how many does this one make?

Regards,

It's really about quality NOT quantity anyway!! I'd rather see someone build one great model a year than spew out a zillion crappy ones! Thanks for sharing with us, Terry! I always look forward to your spin on a kit! (y)

It's really about quality NOT quantity anyway!! I'd rather see someone build one great model a year than spew out a zillion crappy ones! Thanks for sharing with us, Terry! I always look forward to your spin on a kit! (y)

"Spin on a kit" :hmmm that could be good or it could be bad. We have a couple guys in our club and their "spin on a kit" is to buy a fifty dollar kit and paint it purple. :bang head Not my idea of good spin. I just hope my spin isn't too far off the mark.

B)

Oh just for Saul's information.

11 models completed 2011

1 to date 2012

;)

Well my thoughts on the subject is that numbers are totally irrelevant. If someone builds a hundred poor models in a year all he has is a pile of plastic.
No matter what scale is built one should take the time and pride to do the best they can.
In other words workmanship, not quantity is what interest me. If you can do both, than I am surely jenvious of your ability.

Keep up the good work T. Cheers, Christian B)

Back