• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

• Total voters

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I've been invited to a couple zoom meetings, much easier to attend than going to a hobby shop.
Just wondering if you guys would like to do a zoom meeting? Give me a vote on the poll.

I will give it a try!
Mech Thumb up.jpg

Never used Zoom...but I use Teams for work (and Discord/Teamspeak for gaming). I'm guessing the group chat/conference features are similar.

Guess that's some sort of treat in UK?

I think they have country specific links.
I can setup a meeting with anyone if you'd like to test it.

Might make this a Google Meeting, I see Zoom is not charging for more than 3 guest and 40 minute limit. Google is free for now.

I have a Zoom account for up to 100, Bob. I can host. As many hours as we need. 3 might be a good start. Or 4. Just ahve to figure a time that works for us on the left coast and Europe. Don't know what to do about NZ or AUS.

One of my DCS groups is using when2meet to see what peoples availability are for a given date/s & times for scheduling ops.

I have a Zoom account for up to 100, Bob. I can host. As many hours as we need. 3 might be a good start. Or 4. Just ahve to figure a time that works for us on the left coast and Europe. Don't know what to do about NZ or AUS.
Very generous John! Thanks, we'll take you up on it.
I was waiting to hear from @Brokeneagle @SA Dave and @ij001 if they were interested before trying to sort out a time.

Back