• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

• Total voters
I'll be working weekdays as well. I've got a lot of new work getting dumped on me and it's looking like I'll be working a fair bit of overtime here over the next few weeks. Due to that, I'm likely to be a bit sporadic regardless of the day in the near future.

So if I'm available I'll drop in. If I can't, just know I'm making more money to buy more kits I don't have time to build. :lol:

Hi all, sorry I have been busy with art work and missed the latest on this thread.
MP, what time and when for the meeting ? I am not an early riser, as I paint late into the night, so I hope its not to early for down here?
Zoom, skype or what?
:hmm::bm:

That might be a bit tough for me to make. My wife doesn't leave for work until around 2:00-2:30PM. Until she does, I'm faced with a number of possible interruptions; even when I tell her to allow me the time.

We'll see. I do want to see some of you guys!

Obviously there is an issue around time zones - I'm at GMT +12 - If I can make-it, then I will be there, however even if I can't, then it's still an outstanding idea.

Best

Ian.

I am pretty much out of it before 6:30PM Central US time. Weekends are all open, any time. My suggestion is do it sometime on a weekend, or do a couple at different times depending on time zones and who can join.
We'll have to see how it plays out.
in the meantime, we'll go with what we have now. Everyone in?

We're changing the time to 6pm EDT.
1597182146401-png.127007

I'll update that meeting link. Hope this is better for y'all.

Back