• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance Zoom Meeting

Zoom Meeting

• Total voters
I apologize, Men. I fell asleep after another arduous work day during "The Man from Snowy River". I fear I missed the M/A zoom meeting, If it happened. I fault no one but myself.

I apologize, Men. I fell asleep after another arduous work day during "The Man from Snowy River". I fear I missed the M/A zoom meeting, If it happened. I fault no one but myself.
You ain't missed nothing, just testing the waters. Probably schedule and give y'all plenty of notice.

You'll need a camera for your PC, I use a Logitech that is a USB device. They usually have a built in mic. All you do to join a meeting is click on the link in an invitation email you will get. You will have to download the Zoom application but that will all happen after you click on the link, you'll get all the info you need.

The camera is mainly why I will probably use the tablet. It has all that built in. Plus it can go to the work room where the PC is elsewhere. I also don't want to add a camera to the PC. It has enough goodies as it is.

I'm pretty open, weekday might be better. Carol always has plans for me on the weekend. Today I was privileged to clean 15 years' worth of KAKA off the back fence.

OK gang, pick a date and time. John since you're our host I think you should pick the time best for you. Thursdays seem to be meeting day on Zoom.

I suggest 1 PM PDT on Thursday, that's 4PM EDT in the East Coast and 8 or 9 PM in Europe. I think that is 8 AM in New Zealand, but on Friday.

I suggest 1 PM PDT on Thursday, that's 4PM EDT in the East Coast and 8 or 9 PM in Europe. I think that is 8 AM in New Zealand, but on Friday.
Sounds like you got the schedule sorted out well. This Thursday or you wanna give a week notice.
Is it too early in the day for our Central time folks?
@ij001 and @Brokeneagle You guys think you can make it?

Back