• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mil Mi-24 D Nicaraguan Air Force in 1/72

Flyingbabydoc

This the 3rd and final Project of this series, also cronologically. This is the one I like best. I think I could finally get a better Dilution on the paint so that it doesn't look like a Rembrandt with massive oil strokes but rather like a fine Monet...

This a Nicaraguan Mi-24D delivered to the Sandinista Air Force in the 80's, still with the Phalanga Missile System. Hasegawa 1/72 OOB with Decals from ArtScale.

Looking Forward to your comments. Thanks for Looking.

Cheers

Alex
IMG_3907.jpg
IMG_3908.jpg
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3910.jpg
IMG_3911.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3916.jpg
IMG_3917.jpg

Thanks a lot Eric, Bob and Saul.

YOu are quite Right, very idiotic from me to rely only in the instruction sheet. I only have one Nicaraguan Roundel left so I guess 2 of them will remain upside down. :ph:

At least in my current Project (Mi-35 and Mi-26 from Venezuela) there are no roundels, so that cannot go wrong) :dude:

It happens to all of us Alex. My RAAF Mirage has a roo running the wrong way...except it's only on one wing. :facepalm:

Paint is noticeably smoother on this one. :dude:

Thanks a lot guys much, much appreciated!

Still middle of the move so just a quick break to say hello.

How do you deal with an angry wife when she finds out your stash which was "stored" (hidden) in the basement is much bigger than she imagined?

Cheers

Alex

Can't say, I have not had a "War Department" (wife) in a long time. Back when I did, I had the whole stash on display, but she never paid much attention to it.

Missed this one too,

Great job on this one Alex!

:vgood:
Thanks a lot guys much, much appreciated!

Still middle of the move so just a quick break to say hello.

How do you deal with an angry wife when she finds out your stash which was "stored" (hidden) in the basement is much bigger than she imagined?

Cheers

Alex

There are worse things, you could be out drinking, have a mistress, spending it on expensive cars, getting a motorcycle, etc....

:bigrin:

Back