• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15

Funny thing, I seem to be going through paper towels much quicker now adays...wonder why?

Thanks Mike, I need to get a picture of the towel rack installed. :mpup

national_lampoons_european_vacation.jpg

Yes they do Saul, patience was the order of the day. They settled down nicely.

I thought I read the gap was for the flap indicator, any way, good eye Gary.

Just have to install a couple of antennas and the landing light cover and I think I'm calling this done Comrade...

Calling it done!

Not a bad little kit, went together with no issues, Tamyia of course.

Learned what I want to do on my future NMF aircraft. Think I will start with a darkened color and work up in lighter shades. The Mig Dark Wash worked great here. I have always had a problem with pin wash, panel washes. Seems when I go to clean them up, I clean up inside the panel lines. With Migs Enamel Wash on the Alclad finish, I just let it dry and clean up the extra, it wipes right off.

mig325.jpg

mig326.jpg

mig327.jpg

mig328.jpg

mig329.jpg

mig330.jpg

mig331.jpg

Replaces one of the gun barrels and the pitot tube with brass tubing. Did the pitot tube because I KNOW I'll break the plastic on.

Only one thing left to do, a seal coat and secure the canopy.

Спасибо за ваши товарищи помочь (Thanks for your help Comrades) :mpup

that is a booty -'deere, pup-ster!

Seriously, you really should enter that in an IPMS contest, you are world-class

Back