• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MIG 21 BIS - JUST FINISHED !

MIG 21 BIS - STENCIL DATA...#230...

Luiz, when you're done with this kit... will you build another? Obviously, I haven't had my fill!
113.gif

Regards,

Wow, never realised their birds were so heavily placarded . Very nice Luiz (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you guys for the nice comments and the support!... :drinks

Luiz.

MIG 21 BIS - May 30th Update...

Hi all!

...I think that this is the last update before the final assembly...it is showed here, the last components that will be painted...note some improvments the P.E.strips that I installed in the front section canopy and in the fuselage...hope you like it!...

See you soon!

Luiz.

MIG 21 BIS - Penultimate update...

Hi all!

In this update, I´ll show the last job before the final assembly...

...the undercarriage ...

...the air brakes(inside)...

...the fuel tanks and missiles...

...the canopy...

...the panel lines...

Hope you like...see you soon in the last update!

:drinks

Luiz.

Love it. You and Chuk are making me want to go dig one of my 21s out of the stash.

Must resist.....

Luiz, that looks fantastic! Those "parallelograms" on the main gear are a pain, aren't they? I've decided to cut the long leg off and replace it with styrene rod, but that will have to wait. I've put the MiG in a box and am ready to start my article build. I will be glad to see yours finished first! :drinks

Back