• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MiG-15bis and MiG-15UTI in 1/72

Flyingbabydoc

Hello again,

Since I am back on the modelling mojo, I decided to start working on a long project of mine - a diorama of North Korean MiG-15 with lots (and I really mean it) of extras like flaps, cockpits and in one of them the whole engine with a dismounted fuselage. However, to ease back into things I will start with an Eduard MiG-15 UTI from the Algerian air force using just some Eduard PE and then proceed onto the other ones (also Eduard 1/72 MiG-15bis)
IMG_9138.jpg
IMG_9139.jpg
IMG_9140.jpg

Mig-15 North Korea.jpg

So this is the assemble, lets see where it will take me.

Thanks for looking and cheers

Alex

Thanks Paul

So this is the beginning of the MiG-15 UTI. Just the cockpit so far but lots and lots of PE. I love so much detailling. I had to really squeeze the end otherwise the fuselage halves wouldn't fit. But all is good.

IMG_9095.jpg
IMG_9096.jpg
IMG_9097.jpg
IMG_9098.jpg
IMG_9099.jpg
IMG_9100.jpg
IMG_9101.jpg
IMG_9102.jpg
IMG_9103.jpg

Thanks for looking and cheers

Alex

Thanks Gary

I had some time off and could make some progress in painting the interior of the first Bis (this one will be all resin) and assemblying the UTI. Here are the pictures. Hope you like it.

IMG_9105.jpg
IMG_9156.jpg
IMG_9157.jpg
IMG_9158.jpg
IMG_9159.jpg
IMG_9160.jpg
IMG_9161.jpg
IMG_9162.jpg

Cheers

Alex

Back