• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mig-15 (1:48 Monogram)

"As I do have some quite old ones in my stash, there is the next."
Why you young whipper-snapper. Old? That Monogram 1/48 MiG-15 in her prime! :lol:
I wonder when it was Russian-built airplanes started sporting that awful green/blue interior color?
(I am sitting in front of a computer right now.) Belay my last.
Your Pilot looks quite convincing!

"As I do have some quite old ones in my stash, there is the next."
Why you young whipper-snapper. Old? That Monogram 1/48 MiG-15 in her prime! :lol:
I wonder when it was Russian-built airplanes started sporting that awful green/blue interior color?
(I am sitting in front of a computer right now.) Belay my last.
Your Pilot looks quite convincing!
Thank you Sir! Naming me a " young whipper-snapper" does not happen that often these days... From what I know that specail Russian interior color started with some Mig-19 and it started in Czech or Poland, at least that's what I can see on images, Russian Mig-19 still had that blue-grey like on the Mig-15 while some Czech Mig-19 already had that psychadelic interior color. With the Mig-21 the mayority had that special green

Speaking of old Monogram kits, I would love to find their 1/48th scale F-100 kit or Revell's Bf-110 Nightfighter. Gary S.

Thanks a lot for your kind comments!

I was quite lazy taking pictures in between while painting this thing North Korean. Anyway this is it now, the decals are drying then a sealing coat and some weathering, the small parts and a base and it should be done

That's just F-ing cool!

Thanks a lot Gentlemen!

I managed to smear some washing, spary a final flat and stick the rest of peices on to it,so it only a base to follw now
MakingOf_001.jpg

Back