• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MH-53 US Air Force (left walk by?)

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Found this when Grace took our little adventure to Miami at Robins Air Force Base museum in Georgia. They have it hanging from the ceiling so I could only get the left side. Not the greatest pictures but hopefully someone can find one or two of use.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Not to be a nick picker but its...MH- 5 3. :coolio2:
Rivet counter...

Y'all were at Warner Robins? It's about 4 hours from us, I've wanted to make a trip down there but it's a bit more than a day trip. They have a club show there but unsure when the last or next one is.
Nice shots!

Rivet counter...

Y'all were at Warner Robins? It's about 4 hours from us, I've wanted to make a trip down there but it's a bit more than a day trip. They have a club show there but unsure when the last or next one is.
Nice shots!
What do you call a day trip Bob? I have done 5 hour drives to Louisville for Wonderfest and back in a day. Ish.

Depends if it's winter or summer. I'd probably do it in the summer but I'd rather not go to WR in the summer!

Not to be a nick picker but its...MH- 5 3. :coolio2:

Dang it who has been feeding the helicopters again! People can't read signs I swear.

I want to change it but kinda want to know if there is anyone with a good quote or one liner for this typo.

Great pictures.
The last time I saw one in person was at Patrick AFB in 95.
This bird is in the que for a build this year.
Thank you for the inspiration to move it up.

Rivet counter...

Nice shots!
We were there the afternoon of November 19th, only spent about an hour. Half of that was is the gift shop. Grace found some neat books for herself, coffee mug with helicopters on it. She had fun. H53 is her favorite helicopter so it was nice for her to see one.

This was part of our trip to Miami for Florida colleges softball exposure camp. Did not plan on stopping but made it work.

The main floor of the building the MH53 was in was closed. Looked like people were setting up tables. Maybe a model show?

Back