• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng 1/35 AMX-30B

Finally I am able to post another update. Things went a little slower than I expected and real life reared its ugly head as well. Anyway, I was able to almost add all the parts except the wheels, tracks and a few small parts. In tried the Olive yellow paint first but it was way to dark and I don't remember it ever looking this dark.So I changed it to the 3-color NATO scheme.The assembly went overall ok, but I am still not sure about the tracks. I am contemplating to replace them with Fruilli tracks but I am not quite willing to spend the money. They are way to expensive IMO. in any case, here are some pics.

Thanks guys. I try to get her done in the next couple weeks with a couple other almost finished projects. And then off to the CTA campaign.

Joe

A few more pictures. Got wheels, tow cables and tools attached and most of the detail painting done. I probably try to tackle the tracks today.

Back