• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Me 410B-1, ProModeler, 1/48

Well,it looks like I'm going to miss the extended end date on this build as well as the end dates on my Vietnam build (Although there is no June 31) and my build for the Midway campaign (although I'm not sure an end date was ever established). My modeling mojo just isn't there, I have tried several times in the past month to make head way on at least one of these but I just ain't feeling the love and when I'm like that forcing it usually leads to disaster. My interests for the time being have shifted to my model train habit and been putting most of my modeling time in on that. So until I burn out in that arena, planes will need to wait. If these get closed I'll move them to the Lounge and finish them there.

As always, thanks for looking.

Well,it looks like I'm going to miss the extended end date on this build as well as the end dates on my Vietnam build (Although there is no June 31) and my build for the Midway campaign (although I'm not sure an end date was ever established). My modeling mojo just isn't there, I have tried several times in the past month to make head way on at least one of these but I just ain't feeling the love and when I'm like that forcing it usually leads to disaster. My interests for the time being have shifted to my model train habit and been putting most of my modeling time in on that. So until I burn out in that arena, planes will need to wait. If these get closed I'll move them to the Lounge and finish them there.

As always, thanks for looking.

No problem Gary, its never good to rush things or force it. Come back to it when ready! I always enjoy your builds!

B)

I remember this from about 20yrs ago. I bought & built it from the Hasegawa boxing and the front cowls gave me all sorts of troubles - I still have a couple of Aeromaster sheets from all that time back, if you want them, you can have them (gratis), I'll not build this one again.

Looking very good so far, sir !

Ian.

No problem Gary, sometimes one has to take a break. I also agree, don't force things. This is a hobby so if it ain't fun, walk away for a bit until the urge strikes again. We'll be here when you return to the bench. Meanwhile, show us some of your train pics. I love model trains too.

Back