• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Machinen Krieger Ausf. H

Could be worse Mats, you could be here in the heat wave. Heat index today is expected to be 100+

Yesterday at the modelclub, one guy gave me these:
P1060854.JPG

so now he put me in trouble :hmmm i wasn't happy with the gun i had and now i have 2!
I think it's going to be a double 88 on this little beast now!! :woohoo:
//Mats

Started on the new gun/guns, will be some scratch of recoil cylinders etc. but it will be under a canvas cover so just the contours will show, so not much details to those things :)
P1060858.JPG

P1060859.JPG

P1060860.JPG

Just have to figure out the look of the magazine and the ejection port for the empty shells :hmmm
:soldier
//Mats

Managed to get a little done on this piece to today :D
P1060866.JPG

P1060867.JPG

in the hole on the top the magasine will sit, not sure how it will look yet, the structure on the side is for spent shells :hmmm
//Mats

Did some painting on one of the legs tonight, still the yellow dots to come and some wear and tear :D
P1070005.JPG

Added some clamps to hold the cable made from leftover photo-etch sprues and plastic boltheads.
P1070006.JPG

P1070007.JPG

:soldier
//Mats

Did some work on the cover for the guns today, i used green stuff to make a canvas-like cover.
the tube under the barrels will be for the ejected shells (new ideas)
The germans made a mechanism that throw them out, even when the guns are in AA mode (the tube pointing upwards).
P1070319.JPG

P1070318.JPG

this is the underside i will try and make the top tomorrow, i really like the way you can form this green stuff (y)
//Mats
Ps thinking of moving this one together with my troop transporter in the sci-fi campaign, is that ok?

Now that is pretty snazzy. Cool stuff Mats (y) (y) (y)

And please do tell us about the green stuff.
James

If I didn't know better, I would say that was a glove of some sort. Whatever you did to get that result it's great!

You say you want this moved?

thanks guys!! :) when i do the upper side i will take more pics and explain how i did.
yes if it's possible to move it to the sci-fi campaign, or can i just continue the rhread there?
//Mats

And please do tell us about the green stuff.
James

:blink Green Stuff ! .... Oh :eek:hmy: You were talkin' about th ..... See .... I was thinkin' about th Wrong type of Green Stuff ... :blush: ooops.

MATS - That Green Stuff ROX !! It almost looks like those Kitchen Cleaning Gloves & You cut th fingers out. ... That's what I thought you used @ 1st. ... It's a Type of Putty ... Yes, Please a little SbS on that ..... That looks Awesome !!! WoW !!

This just keeps gettin Better & Better .... You ever though of Writing Sci-Fi movies ?

Rock-It !!!

:erik

Thanks Ace! :)
This is the stuff i use
P1070322.JPG

P1070323.JPG

Cut a piece of the blue & yellow stripe, knead it together till it turns green, and the you can do almost anything with it!
//Mats

Back