• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Long long ago in a city far far away.

agentg

Finishing the CHP Dodge gave me the inspiration to finish this as well. It has sat for 6 years, packed for the move out west. It's the Modelhaus 1985 Impala resin body and interior on the modified Revell Impala SS chassis.

DSCF3851.jpg

DSCF3850.jpg

DSCF3849.jpg

DSCF3855.jpg

I resin cast the radio and siren box from masters made from another kit. The door decals were custome made by a guy whose name I no longer remember. I made the district and car numbers myself.

Duplicolor paint and a lot of detailing.

G

Cool copcar! I still instinctively hit the breaks when I see that Caprice front end..just got to be such a habit.

Born and raised in St Louis Mo. After a hitch in the Corps, I did the next 28 years with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department. I retired in '07.

G

cool. I was station at the Defence mapping agency in 96/97.This is one heck of a city to be a cop. My hat is off to you.

96/97 I was a Sergeant in the third district, so I probably drove by your building at least every other day. Oh yes, "The Lou" is quite a town!

It is rather satisfying to say I survived, and retired from what has long been one of the "most violent cities in America".

G

Back