• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The Rolling Stock Completed April 18th, 2020

It turned out real well Bob! Hopefully all this stay home crap will be over come Thanksgiving, and maybe I can come take another look see!

Take care and will chat soon!

Just Awesome Bob!!!

:cool:
What he said!!

It's nice to see it all come together and to see the overall picture of how the station fits in with the railway and the rest of the dio. Is it possible to get an overall image from a distance now that the rail gun and station are complete?

Wow! What overwhelmingly amazing work! Bob, I am stunned; this is all so unbelieveably realistic looking already! I can't wait to see the remaining work!

Wow! What overwhelmingly amazing work! Bob, I am stunned; this is all so unbelieveably realistic looking already! I can't wait to see the remaining work!

Thanks Mark!

I can't wait either! I'm beginning to believe that I will actually finish this thing!

Bob

Just Awesome Bob!!!
So what's next on ol mega dio?
:cool:

Thanks Eric,

Next up is the weathering of the train shed. That's about 6 feet long, so, it'll take some time. Then I have two more threads on this diorama that are close to wrapping up. The Trucks and Jeeps and the armor. I'm guessing I can wrap up those two by mid summer, that is, if I don't get the virus! :)

Bob

What he said!!

It's nice to see it all come together and to see the overall picture of how the station fits in with the railway and the rest of the dio. Is it possible to get an overall image from a distance now that the rail gun and station are complete?

Thanks Warren!

Yes, as soon as I get the train shed weathered, then the front of the diorama will be finished except for a dozen figures searching the train complex. I'll try to get it all into one photo!

Bob

Back