• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The Figures Updated Feb 8th, 2021

Logistics, The Figures Updated May25th, 2017

Always glad to see your updates Bob! Hopefully I can do another day trip from Tulsa and see the new additions again before too long.

Thanks Paul,

Another day trip from Tulsa sounds good to me!

Just let me know!

Bob

Wow, stunning work Bob! Just overwhelming.

I also know what you mean about never having as much progress as you like. I feel the same way.

Awesomeness with a topping of extra sauce (y) (y) (y) (y)

Thanks Andy!

Glad you're back posting again even if you are a few thousand miles away now!

I hope all is going well for you back in England!

Susan and I are doing fine!

Bob

Ok Bob I've held off on commenting so you would have time to work [Boy that sounds good-to me, wonder if he'll buy it??]
As I suspected you have continued to create a master work.
Since your busy, I'll go ahead and feel tired for you
Vacation.gif

Ok Bob I've held off on commenting so you would have time to work [Boy that sounds good-to me, wonder if he'll buy it??]
As I suspected you have continued to create a master work.
Since your busy, I'll go ahead and feel tired for you
Vacation.gif

Well, I've continued something! If you could feel tired for me and I could continue building without being tired?

You're hired!!!!! Let's negotiate a salary! :yipee

It's been awhile! I had to locate and upload 2,600 images to our gallery. Then go through each thread and replace all the photo bucket images with ones from our gallery. It took me two weeks full time! MP warned me about that website, but, I was lazy and knew how much work it would be, so I kept them on Photo bucket! I should have listened.

I have finished my crew and tank riders for the Sherman called Popeye.It has been a year and a half since I painted figures and it was difficult to get back in the swing of it. Anyway, there are three crewman, One hatch on the turret will be closed. And six tanks riders from the 71st Infantry division attached to Patton's Third army. First, a couple when not quite finished on the bench.

00g.JPG

Another angle.

00gg.JPG

The six tank riders, 71st Infantry Division.

0g0g.JPG

A shot from above the work bench.

0gg.JPG

The tank crew, of course from 4th Armored Division, Combat Command "B" under Colonel Creighton Abrams.

0gg0.JPG

The Crew and riders on the photography bench.

g00g.JPG

Another angle.

g0g0.JPG

That's it for now. Thanks for looking!

Logistics, The Figures Updated August 4th, 2017

Talent, creativity- and persistence! You are my hero, Bob Letterman!

I am sure you had a lot of photos to reload Bob, I am glad you were able to redo all that though I am sorry you had to go to so much work.

The figures really look great! Can hardly wait to see them again the next time I visit. (y)

Talent, creativity- and persistence! You are my hero, Bob Letterman!

Thanks Chuck! Now, if only I had your artistic talent.......................... :hmmm

Bob

Wow! That's out of your swing? :notworthy

They turned out reasonably well, for diorama figures! It just took me longer than usual. Maybe it's my age, but, when i lay off of anything for awhile, it seems like it takes longer than it did to get back up to speed!

Dad

I am sure you had a lot of photos to reload Bob, I am glad you were able to redo all that though I am sorry you had to go to so much work.

The figures really look great! Can hardly wait to see them again the next time I visit. (y)

My stupidity with Photobucket!

You're always welcome Paul! Just give me a little notice! Doin' a lot of traveling lately!

Bob

Great painting job, Bob!

Luiz

Thanks Luiz!

Bob

Back