• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Ordered Friday. Here on Monday. Nice job Spraygunner!

1790625873160.png
 
It's like other people's hairdos. I have NO room to criticize.
I'm on my 4th Testors Aztek, with one more left. I do have a Tamiya Sprayworks airbrush I rarely use.
 
I used one of my basic H&S brushes yesterday with the .6 tip and needle and sprayed the red primer on the carriage of my howitzer. To clean the Vallejo primer out, I use lacquer thinner which works great. I only thin the Vallejo with Vallejo airbrush thinner and a bit of Vallejo flow improver.

To get the H&S Airbrushes cleaned at the end of a session, I spray it out, add lacquer thinner (which dissolves Vallejo fairly well), spray it out, then take the tip off, and pull the needle out the front. Take the cup off, and use Q-Tips and the Gum between the teeth brushes as in this photo.

Badger-HS Airbrush-07.jpg
 
Back
Top