• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Sharkmouth even offered to translate the stuff for me if I didn't get anywhere with Mantua. Geeze - talk about assistance! (y)

EJ

YEP. Good people here :D :D (y) :drinks :drunk

You can say that again. And Saul is one of the most helpful!

Bob
He is also infecting us all with Sharkmouthvitis - Not that I mind it as a disease :drool

Roger that!! Ya see my P-40B/C build? It's all SAUL's fault!!! :tomato :good:

Latest Acquisitions

Well after watching the Paul Budznik show about Fan Painting I looked at airbrushes again. I had never heard of the concept but would like to try and see. I happened upon a Paasche Talon in a wooden case. Its got a .25mm, .33mm, and .66mm needle and tip. And it also comes with a fan head. Supposed to spray from hairline to 3 inches. Arrived today :)

PT.jpg

Feels good and looks good. Cant wait to try it.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Well after watching the Paul Budznik show about Fan Painting I looked at airbrushes again. I had never heard of the concept but would like to try and see. I happened upon a Paasche Talon in a wooden case. Its got a .25mm, .33mm, and .66mm needle and tip. And it also comes with a fan head. Supposed to spray from hairline to 3 inches. Arrived today :)

PT.jpg

James

OK, who is Paul Budznik and what kind of show does he have ?

Latest Acquisitions

Oops, Paul Budzick, cant speel. He is a modeler who started doing some youtube videos. I wrote and asked permission to link them here. The link is https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/modelers-lounge/148340-paul-budzik-videos
He has about 15 videos out now.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Oops, Paul Budzick, cant speel. He is a modeler who started doing some youtube videos. I wrote and asked permission to link them here. The link is https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/modelers-lounge/148340-paul-budzik-videos
He has about 15 videos out now.
James

I found them recently and I'm impressed with his tutorials!! :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Latest Acquisitions

PT.jpg

James

Score! Are we going to get a full on review? :popcorn

Latest Acquisitions

Well after watching the Paul Budznik show about Fan Painting I looked at airbrushes again. I had never heard of the concept but would like to try and see. I happened upon a Paasche Talon in a wooden case. Its got a .25mm, .33mm, and .66mm needle and tip. And it also comes with a fan head. Supposed to spray from hairline to 3 inches. Arrived today

You were just looking for an excuse!

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Waiting on the review James ...... My Paasche a friend loaned Me don't look anything like that one ..... !!! :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

I'm taking a weeks leave so will try and do up a review with pics. I got this off Amazon for $133.00 Cdn. There were some cheaper without the wood box. In the States I have heard as low as $67.00. Everything I have seen on youtube looks good.
Guilty Saul :blush:
So hope you all can wait a week.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Got in my tracks for my dual build. Unfortunately 1 set is missing. Hope to get that cleared up. Also got the new Trumpeter 2S7M self propelled gun. Something I am sure Tony would love. And a D-30 gun.

DSC05431.JPG

DSC05430.JPG

DSC05429.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

I'm taking a weeks leave so will try and do up a review with pics. I got this off Amazon for $133.00 Cdn. There were some cheaper without the wood box. In the States I have heard as low as $67.00. Everything I have seen on youtube looks good.
Guilty Saul :blush:
So hope you all can wait a week.
James

Allowed ..... I'll be taking the weekend off ..... Going to ride a train to the Alligator pits .... Have a Bar-B-Que Dinner ..... (I Hope It's Gator) ..... see some Confederate stuff Cannon ball Foundry and Have a lot of fun at Jefferson Train Days ..... C-Ya !! :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

My entry for the Korean War build just arrived. The Trumpeter A-1D/ AD-4 (although it is missing features for an AD-4). Aires cockpit for it and then some more refs and a modeling mag for my WWI stuff.

DSC05433.JPG

DSC05434.JPG

DSC05435.JPG

DSC05436.JPG

DSC05437.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

That's gonna be one big dang Sandy. Can't want to you get it finished and stand her up next to one of the WnW builds. :thumbs

Back