• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

"Incastrare ora tra le ordinate il ponte di allineamento n. 9 curando che entri nelle varie sedi con precision ma senza forzature."

Fix now & align bridge number 9 (Saúl's note - is this a nautical term?) ensuring it fits does precisely but without forcing [it or them].

Regards,

Not a nautical term that I know of, but, the arrow points to a flat part listed as part #9. The part seems to be a guide template to align the ribs during assembly, then removed after the hull planking is completed.

EJ

Then it is a template... I thought bridge (ponte) may have been a nautical term.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Went to Denver yesterday to pick up Grace, so I made one stop at Caboose Hobbies for some supplies

004_zps5k3pjlls.jpg

Ended stopping at Colpar Hobbies as there was tornado warnings along I-70. I did not see any since in trying to play dodgem with anything like that on the way home.

Grace milked me for a couple kits :facepalm
002_zpsbyme14cm.jpg

One of the employees there showed her this Father son kits and she thought that would be cool.
003_zpspwx2yrnm.jpg

got this for myself, I know nothing about this aircraft
001_zpsvipnw1cd.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Nice Scores Jeff ..... that last one is British .... I still have on e in my Stash from a Secret santa build that didn't Happen ...... nice score on the trek & P-IV ...... (y)

Latest Acquisitions

I've e-mailed a few of the suppliers of Panart kits but none have had any guidance for me. I've also not found a link or site for the company either.

The reason for that is because Panart is a subsidiary of Mantua. click name for website.

Regards,

Thanks everyone. I heard from Mantua today and they offered to send a copy of an instruction manual with 4 languages that translate those instructions on the plan sheets.

I'm golden now. Can't wait to start the build.

EJ

Latest Acquisitions

I've e-mailed a few of the suppliers of Panart kits but none have had any guidance for me. I've also not found a link or site for the company either.

The reason for that is because Panart is a subsidiary of Mantua. click name for website.

Regards,

Thanks everyone. I heard from Mantua today and they offered to send a copy of an instruction manual with 4 languages that translate those instructions on the plan sheets.

EJ
You know thats one of the greatest things about this forum there is always somebody that can help you

Latest Acquisitions

Ditto on that Dave! (y) (y) (y)

That is one of the main reasons that I am on here. My first build post here was also a first build post on another forum. Here it received some positive remarks and no real criticism even though there were some problems with the photos that I wasn't aware of.
The other place had several guys that tactlessly and in a non helpful manner really criticised my post. Nothing constructive, just a tacky rundown. Needless to say don't go there anymore.

Here on the other hand I asked for some help on my posts and you came fort with helpful suggestions and no criticism at all. I really appreciate you guys more than most of you will ever know.

Latest Acquisitions

That is one of the main reasons that I am on here. My first build post here was also a first build post on another forum. Here it received some positive remarks and no real criticism even though there were some problems with the photos that I wasn't aware of.
The other place had several guys that tactlessly and in a non helpful manner really criticised my post. Nothing constructive, just a tacky rundown. Needless to say don't go there anymore.

Here on the other hand I asked for some help on my posts and you came fort with helpful suggestions and no criticism at all. I really appreciate you guys more than most of you will ever know.

Same Here Guys [strike]& Gals[/strike] ..... (Being politically correct) Oh wait no politics Here ....
the only thing I regret is that Ed followed Me ..... :tomato

Latest Acquisitions

Regards,

EJ

WTG EJ!! :woohoo: :woohoo: (y) :popcorn

Latest Acquisitions

Same Here Guys [strike]& Gals[/strike] ..... (Being politically correct) Oh wait no politics Here ....

:hmmm :evil: :rotf :rotf Well Gerry, to be honest, I think I wuzz here back when Bob started this board & somehow got caught up in a "Fat fingered fiasco" :blush: But, main thing is, I is here now & yer life wont be boring :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat

Latest Acquisitions

:hmmm :evil: :rotf :rotf Well Gerry, to be honest, I think I wuzz here back when Bob started this board & somehow got caught up in a "Fat fingered fiasco" :blush: But, main thing is, I is here now & yer life wont be boring :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat

Yeah that maybe true but you'd forgot about this forum after the fiasco ....... :rotf
I look forward to each of your posts yearning for what the Hippy has to say .. :tomato ... are you really a hippie ??? .... cuz you come off a little redneck Biker ..... :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

Yeah that maybe true but you'd forgot about this forum after the fiasco ....... :rotf
I look forward to leaning what the Hippy has to say are you really a hippie .... cuz you come off a little redneck Biker ..... :eek:ldguy

Well, between several computer crashes,1 upgrade to a newer computer & losing over 5,000 bookmarks, who knows for sure :idonno :idonno

I was given the handle Hippy Ed by a messican named Hoss over 20 yrs ago. I also grew up around bikers& learnt ta ride a Hawg before I learntta walk!! :eek:ldguy :drinks

Latest Acquisitions

I look forward to leaning what the Hippy has to say are you really a hippie .... cuz you come off a little redneck Biker ..... :eek:ldguy

Well, between several computer crashes,1 upgrade to a newer computer & losing over 5,000 bookmarks, who knows for sure :idonno :idonno

I was given the handle Hippy Ed by a messican named Hoss over 20 yrs ago. I also grew up around bikers& learnt ta ride a Hawg before I learntta walk!! :eek:ldguy :drinks

That splains alot .. :hmmm .. tink Hoss rubbed off on you ...... :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

That splains alot .. :hmmm .. tink Hoss rubbed off on you ...... :eek:ldguy

Maybe... :frantic

Latest Acquisitions

Sharkmouth even offered to translate the stuff for me if I didn't get anywhere with Mantua. Geeze - talk about assistance! (y)

EJ

Back