• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Some medical supplies for my WC-54 build in the Desert Warfare Campaign.

Medic.jpg

A Grenadier to accompany my Sd Kfz 2 in the Halftrack Campaign.

PzGren.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Latest Acquisitions

Got some new stuff as well.

Vallejo paint,yes the row below are all shades of Field Grey.

IMG_0321.JPG

Tamiya colors and Vallejo Acrylic Wash

IMG_0322.JPG

Enamelled Publicity Panels Dutch Café.(Douwe Egberts is still a popular brand of coffee around here)

IMG_0324.JPG

The 2cm Flak 38 from ACE in 1:48 scale for the CTA 2 Campaign,Some Tamiya uniform decals end some small chain from JoeFix.

IMG_0323.JPG

Greetings,Ron.

Latest Acquisitions

Direct from Asia... too bad the battery died before I got to the other brands.

AFV Club:
AC32002AC32005.JPG

AF12102front.JPG

AF12102rear.JPG

AF35285.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Haven't been up to much lately but did pick this one up..

Nice selection Warren. when will we see it ?

There are so many I would like to dive into Paul, and to finish the ones I have in the queue, but just don't have the time at the moment. I'm busy at work with our summer field season and with the new little one at home it is making it challenging to get any bench time in at all.

I'm hoping I can get some more time come the fall. Maybe finish up my current builds and start a new one (or two). I feel like a big poser not contributing any new progress. :(

Latest Acquisitions

I got these decals and they are OUTSTANDING! A mini-review is on the way...

ZTZ32062a.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Back home after a weekend in Brugghe, just did some small additions to the stash :coolio

German ww1 weapons, a very nice set :good:

P1070607~0.JPG

And a FT17, riveted turret, the one with cast turret and i think that includes an engine to was almost €80! this was just €35 and includes a dioramabase (but no engine, well noone see that anyway)

P1070608.JPG

P1070610.JPG

P1070609.JPG

And some bottles of primer, grey and red oxide.

P1070611.JPG

//Mats

Latest Acquisitions

Is the Churchill worth getting?

It is a Churchill Mark IV (cast turret) with a new 6 pounder metal barrel which includes simulated rifling, two new sprues with the carpet layer and new side armor. The carpet layer can be raised or lowered but not carpet is included. Of course, new decals. It is suggested to use paper.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

How much did you have to shell out on this? I've been looking for this one quite some time, but the prices have been horrible.

Back