• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

It looks warped, I had the same problem with a resin barrel, just dip it for just a few seconds in boiling hot water from the kettle, that did the trick for me.

Just don't forget to hold the part with a pair of tweezers so you can get it out in time without burning your fingers :woohoo:

Cheers Erik

I do not need tweezers. :silly:

Latest Acquisitions

It looks warped, I had the same problem with a resin barrel, just dip it for just a few seconds in boiling hot water from the kettle, that did the trick for me.

Just don't forget to hold the part with a pair of tweezers so you can get it out in time without burning your fingers :woohoo:

Cheers Erik

I do not need tweezers. :silly:

You are a very COOL Trucker :yipee

Latest Acquisitions

Well, I have only shown three of the five and I just got a box from Shapeways where I bought a set of three Sherman idlers.

Still left is one HUGE box, one from the Netherlands, and Shapeways big box/little content.

The HUGE box:

Want a peek inside? Click the image!

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Some things over the past few days.
The new book from Valiant on the Bf109 V1 to E9. Can you say WOW :D

DSC03348.JPG

A fantastic photo book of Roman re-enactors in English and Dutch.

DSC03349.JPG

And parts for my Panzer III flak.

DSC03350.JPG

DSC03351.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

some weeks ago i bought this:

spielberger_swjgdpz.jpg

and after receiving a mail from ye olde hobby shoppe i raced there and got me my first kit after months in hibernation:

Panda_Hobby_Pz38.jpg

and this:

spielberger_lejgdpz.jpg

excitement level: maximum! the kit is great and indeed, my fingers are itching to get that babe built and done, i say!
a049.gif

Latest Acquisitions

some weeks ago i bought this:

spielberger_swjgdpz.jpg

and after receiving a mail from ye olde hobby shoppe i raced there and got me my first kit after months in hibernation:

Panda_Hobby_Pz38.jpg

and this:

spielberger_lejgdpz.jpg

excitement level: maximum! the kit is great and indeed, my fingers are itching to get that babe built and done, i say!
a049.gif

Hmmmm? Lot of Jagd information there.

:hmmm

Latest Acquisitions

When i came home i had this waiting for me :) Veerle stopped by at the LHS for primer and thought i needed some more figures (y)
just had a quick look and they look really nice.

P1120946.JPG

//Mats

Latest Acquisitions

Got my Looper package the other day James. thought they were a bit thin but they do work well.

Latest Acquisitions

Looking forward to trying it. Tiger want there, but some decals were so all is good.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Shalom.

Still waiting for the order I placed in January 2013 with a Canadian company. It has the figures I need for some dioramas I'm working on for group builds. The place i ordered from says the items were shipped but were signed for by someone in the city next to the one I live in. They also said that another order has been prepared and shipped fom Hong Kong. I hope i get it soon.

Cheers

Latest Acquisitions

thought they were a bit thin but they do work well.

They are thin, 0.05 inch to be exact. However, they do hold their shape enough to precisely place glue without it bending like the wire loops I used.

I have tried it on CA (thick and thin) and Gator's Grip Glue (yes, I know production is closed until further notice).

So far, so good. Photos are being taken and a proper review written.

Wait, I almost forgot about my package with new resin and PE. However, now I really need to have a sale to cover the credit card before the wife notices I stomped over the modeling budget!

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Got some new stuff today! First is a Dust Studio's Walker which has parts to build one of three versions. It is about 1/48 scale and can you say heavy weathering here we come. Next is set a Dragon figures that will go into my up coming diorama "Do you like trains too".

Terry

DSC09381.JPG

DSC09382.JPG

Back