• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Though luggage space was at a premium on some trips I still managed to find some room for a kit or two.
Gigant.jpg

I wonder what you had to leave behind to make room for this Giant?

Regards,

Some very cool stuff there. Love the Gigant. One in 1/35 would be uber cool, but would need a new house to store it :D
One of the problems I have with Lucky Models, and I;ll leave it at that.
James

Yes, wonderful stuff indeed and a big thank you to all the sponsors! (y) (y) (y)

I have been away from home (and therefore from the bench as well) for what seems like an eternity due to work and family responsibilities. This has not been without its perks however as I have had the opportunity to scour some very fine hobby shops. Though luggage space was at a premium on some trips I still managed to find some room for a kit or two.

hetz88chev.jpg

il2lvt.jpg

Gigant.jpg

tatra.jpg

That last one just may have to be first up on the bench! :coolio

So THAT'S where my order went! I was wondering why I never got it! :v :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Those are some awesome scores man! I've been wanting to get a few of those myself. Way tio go; I can't wait to see some of those built!

Some very cool stuff there. Love the Gigant. One in 1/35 would be uber cool, but would need a new house to store it :D
One of the problems I have with Lucky Models, and I;ll leave it at that.
James

You could always measure the Itelari kit and scratch one up (hint hint :woohoo: ), there isn't much to them just alot of tubes and fabric (and French engines which aquisition could potentially be a problem) :D

These are some things I have been getting together for a desert dio board

DSC0282a.jpg

one very well packed kit
DSC0281a.jpg

DSC4968s.jpg

DSC4973s.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this fig set
DSC4983s.jpg

to go with this
DSC0749St2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
various sets
DSC4977s.jpg

DSC4979s.jpg

this one because it's a Mk 1 version
DSC4981s.jpg

Awesome kit - Two complete D9's + a tiny 1/144 Me262
DSC_2161b.jpg

Red Two option decals!!
DSC_2162b.jpg

some goodies for this one
DSC_0654s.jpg

Some books and some detail parts came in. Also some figures for my25 Pdr.

DSC00946.JPG

DSC00947.JPG

The Master Models stuff is absolutely mind blowing. Awesome (y) (y) (y)

DSC00949.JPG

A book reviewed by Gary and some decals.

DSC00950.JPG

DSC00951.JPG

DSC00952.JPG

DSC00953.JPG

James

One of these days you will need to add another bookshelf here also James. Love that gun crew in winters clothing. I wonder do anybody make US gun crews WW2 and Vietnam?

Dave I need about 5 more book shelves minimum. Just no room for them.Eventually will get myself sorted out.
James

EBR-10 by Hobby Boss just arrived.

ebr-10.jpg

Looks ugly, so much so I had to get it. Initial look is promising. It has a 75 mm gun based on the Panther gun wich is pretty cool. Looks like it might be easy enough that I could do a campaign with it pretty fast.
James

The post man is my friend........Browsing around I came across a great resource for information about 1/76-1/72 armour kits, figures and what have you, so if you are not sure what's in the box or how good that figure set may be, this is a good place to start, Henk of Holland , Really got to appreciate the effort people put into resources like this.

Any way so after looking through the place I bought some stuff :D
IMG_0687.jpg

Finaly found an etch set for my LCM 3 amazingly Part makes an etch set for the Einheits Diesel open box truck which I have not been able to find yet, and thanks to Andy Fettes for mentioning it I got some Vallejo Sandy Paste and thought I'd try out some Agama Patinators while I was at it
IMG_0688.jpg

Hey James you can build this version :coolio

http://www.ecpad.fr/wp-content/gallery/obseques-du-general-de-gaulle/f70-452-r17.jpg

It was used for De Gaulle's funeral

And james you must be best buddie with the mailman soon :D
I like the gun crew, i bought the dessert version
//Mats

Hey James you can build this version :coolio

http://www.ecpad.fr/wp-content/gallery/obseques-du-general-de-gaulle/f70-452-r17.jpg

It was used for De Gaulle's funeral

And james you must be best buddie with the mailman soon :D
I like the gun crew, i bought the dessert version
//Mats

She cant hate me because we always chat a bit.
I'd have to get a second one to do that Mats, but I think that is just what I will do. Looks very interesting. :hmmm
I think when the EBR 11 comes out I'll get another EBR 10 and 11. Thanks for the foto. Now you got me really thinking :D
JAmes

Back