• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

I have heard that James is a real Svengali. Better watch it, he might have a bridge to sell you! :Drinks:
I think the other James could very easily talk me into that 1/72 kit too. :coolio2: :coolio2: :coolio2:
LOL. Yes James aka Maus and I seem to talk each other into all sorts of models. Looks like the Bismark Bruno is also in my future.
This is a huge kit with very few parts. Constructions soon.
James

Got my order from Jeff V's shop today...
IMG_20210129_144333452_copy_800x600.jpg

View attachment 132633

Got this yesterday and so I just HAD to put it together! 46"X30" and variable height! Two drawers will hold 10ml Tamiya or Mr. Color and 1/2 Model Masters. Not I need to find a thin mat to keep things from sliding and short dividers to separate everything. WOOT!!!! No more unstable folding table.
So, the question was asked on another forum, How are you going to store paint in a drawer that is barely 1.5"?

There is a product from YouCopia. It is meant for spice drawers and the columns are a tad wider than I want, but this will be a great match for all kinds of bottles... all kinds. You get 10' of it for $16.00 and it is something like 25" wide.

Game on!
50201_SpiceLiner_Main_1500x1500px_760x.jpg

Sprue Brothers had these two at good prices the other day:

This is a new Classic Airframes kit, all resin as you can see. It looks like it is going to be a nice build, the fuselage matches up well and the surface detail is well done.

0013fw190.jpg

0023fw190.jpg

This kit has an enormous number of parts. The clear parts look very nice. I hope all those parts fit! The Tu-2 was one of the better medium bombers in WW II and the North Koreans used them in the Korean War.
0011tu2.jpg

0021tu2.jpg

Nice additions John! :vgood:

I was at the LHS on Wednesday and saw this but thought naw... I don't need another japanese carrier right now. Then when I got home I found an in box review of it and saw the little 1/700 scale Ohka bombs and I had to have it so I went back today and picked it up. Apparently this carrier entered service later in the war after Japan had lost most of its pilots etc and was torpedoed by a sub while ferrying Ohka bombs and other supplies to one of its bases. The kit also has a hanger deck level and a clear flight deck if you want to show off the hanger deck.

IMG_2783.JPG
IMG_2784.JPG

Had to got to the R/C hobbyshop today to pick up a new transmitter, and had to check the plastic shelves, of course. There was a pile of old Aurora kits for $9.99 each. I picked up the Camel and Se.5 because I don't believe I have any, but also the DH 10 and Gotha G.V. The boxes say Aurora Canada and are in great condition and I left some for the rest of ya!

Aurora.jpg

Back