• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

First purchase of the new year.
I have not been buying much lately.
The old kits, come out with new decals.
Can't see spending big money of new decals.
The MACH 2 Lockheed C-140A Jetstar
Snipped
The instruction leave a lot to be desired.
h499653b.jpg

Snipped
Frank

The instructions are still a lot better than some that basically give you an image of the completed model or prototype and then basically say, "It should look like this when done. Good luck getting it together."

Cheers

Latest Acquisitions

Tank,
You are right about that.
My next build, after the B-35, C-118, DC-130, C-141, UC-27, T-80, Daytona Charger, C-97.
So it is right there close. :gogo
Frank

Latest Acquisitions

Got my wheels to replace the ones I robbed from the Lanchester. While getting those I also got this magnificent Nieuport 17 by CSM. WOW is it nice. And a couple of books also arrived.

h68cb9fa.JPG

Oops got that earlier. Got this one

ha740d15.jpg

and I got the second volume a few weeeks ago. So 3 volumes so far.

ha4e1fbc.jpg

h0062ccb.jpg

h825dcb4.jpg

James

Latest Acquisitions

The Atlantacon Haul from yesterday....Now you'll have to excuse me as I need to get off my arse build something...oh and finish it too! :stinker

h65035e0.jpg

:v

Latest Acquisitions

Way to go Terry! Those look like they will be fun!

Happy Birthday to me! Here's two presents I got from two friends at Hobby Day.

From my friend Sean I got the quintessential tank everyone should have: The UM Models T-3 Christie tank:

UM_Models_Christie_T3_.jpg

And from another friend Dave, I got one of my wants from this past three years: the ACE Centurion Mk.3:

ACE_Centurian_Mk_3.jpg

Yeah, I wanted that one so much, I started it at Hobby Day. You can see it and many other projects in my Maddog Manufacturing thread.

Latest Acquisitions

Excellent scores Saul! Well done!

Okay, after all this time, my last Christmas purchase finally came in! Before I show that, here are two models I got from a friend and fellow IPMS member. These are two WWI aircraft for our Crimson Skies game:

Revell kit in a bag of the Fokker DVII. Disregard the $10.00 scrawled across the front, he gave this to me:

Revell_Fokker_DVII.jpg

Pegasus kit of the LVG C-VI:

Pegasus_LVG_CVI.jpg

Now for my last Christmas purchase...

All these are ACE kits I'd been wanting forever

ACE XM 706-E1 AKA V-100:

ACE_XM-706_E1.jpg

ACE V-150 Armored Car:

ACE_V-150_Armored_Car.jpg

ACE Syrian Artillery AKA Hell Cannons:

ACE_Syrian_Hell_Cannon.jpg

ACE Israeli APC Nagmachon:

ACE_IDF_Nagmachon.jpg

ACE British FV-4005 JS Killer:

ACE_FV4005_JS_Killer.jpg

ACE Centurion Mk-5:

ACE_Centurion_Mk_5.jpg

ACE Centurion Mk.3 and Mk.5 Long Range:

ACE_Centurion_Long_Range_Mk3_Mk_5.jpg

And finally my current favorite, the ACE Italian Centauro B-1:

ACE_Centauro_B1.jpg

Okay, that completes that. Now, unless I win any raffles or get gifts, I'm done with purchases for now. I gotta get caught up and make some of these to make some more room now...

Thanks for looking in.

Back