• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

I picked up these two gems today on our way home from New Orleans. We're glad we stopped because had we not we might have been caught up in a very bad accident on the interstate highway.

photo_282729.JPG

photo_282629.JPG

I'm glad to hear you missed the accident. You've got some great kits there. I built that dozer for a friend's wargame army and it is just a breeze to build and paint. I enjoyed it. Someday I also hope to get one of those trucks too.

The last piece of my M-42 Duster master plan arrived today. That would be the Verlinden Crew-Ammo-Stowage set. Now all is ready.

Terry

DSC08276.JPG

Tons of resin!!!!!

DSC08277.JPG

(y)

Got this in a trade yesterday:
HBSdKfz254box.JPG

With the revised reference book (definitely worth it) coming today:
NB5revised.JPG

Regards,

The kit is not what I imagined from my quick perusal. But then again I didnt know what to expect really. Cant wait for my book to arrive. Is it more expansive than the first one?
James

Cant wait for my book to arrive. Is it more expansive than the first one?
James

Yes, it is more expensive by quite a bit. However, it is the complete older book (all the photos and plans) plus a supplement added to the center with many more archival and museum photos (including the wreck from Wheatcroft's collection), all new plans, and Tony Greenland's master for the resin kit he made 15 years ago.

Regards,

That Scout car looks amazing Saul. From the cover of the book it looks a lot lower on the ground than the boxart does though.

Woo Hoo :D
Got a Tortoise and the new Tunguska. Film at 11 after I get home from work. Suffice to say I'm exstatic :D
James

Picked this up at the LHS today together with a couple of cans with tamiya fine primer (love that stuff!)

P1110549.JPG

//Mats

Ok when you ask so nice :pp here is a sneak peek in the box!

Front
P1110549.JPG

Back
P1110565.JPG

Detail of back
P1110567.JPG

Sprue
P1110562.JPG

There are 2 tripods with, one high and one low, detail is ok, need to drill out the barrels though.
Many nice little things for detailing the brittish army, 6 helmets are also included.

//Mats

Back