• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

:)
I just purchased the Revell Pro Modeller 1/32 he111. It is going to go into a Stalingrad winter airfield dio - if I ever get time to build models again. :(

Also got some Wingnuts 1/32 FE2B Late and Fokker e3 Late plus prop decals. Still waiting for the Fokker.

Regards
Ian.

So, I was at Hobby Lobby a little while ago to buy paint.

NewStang001.jpg

Gotta love when people who know nothing about kits get handed the label gun. So glad I didn't go to Hobbytown like I originally intended to.

So, I was at Hobby Lobby a little while ago to buy paint.

NewStang001.jpg

Gotta love when people who know nothing about kits get handed the label gun. So glad I didn't go to Hobbytown like I originally intended to.

not a bad price for that kit. Good show Jeff

They are great! I especially like the SP-A, because it was a bargain, and still one of the best detailing airbrushes I've tried. It's a shame that they aren't produced anymore.
Marketing is a strange thing. The Iwata is a license built version of Olympos MP-200 Micron. The SP-A is Olympos Special was Olympos attempt at making a more affordable version of their own MP-200 Micron. And still it's trigger and overall finish puts the Iwata Custom Micron behind it. And which company won out in the end? Much because of superior marketing.
Not saying that the Iwata isn't a nice airbrush (just paid €300+ for it), but there's no doubt in my mind that the Olympos airbrush is better made, and it definitely performs as good as anything out there.
Now I have owned almost all versions of the Microns. Silly, but collecting makes you do crazy things.

That 152 is catching my eye. I'm also debating whether or not to get a Mig-23 when my grande sell-off is done....naahh wife would Murder Me.

Saul,

Sorry if you have covered this subject before, but a question. Are the Tumpeter models available now, or do you receive them pre-release to the public? I'm always curious when I see "New releases from XXXX" if that means now or in 3 to 6 months.

Thanks.

Bill

If I have it and post it here, it is available as I order these from the distributors. Sometimes they toss in something else (like the Type 99) and don't charge.

I never post my test shots or previews as they are subject to change. Announcements are only posted in the News, Reviews, and Shows thread.

Regards,

Back