• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LATE PRODUCTION STUG III...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hello everybody!

This is my participation in this campaign ... a late production model of the Stug III ... the kit is a bit rough ... despite the box being of the German Revell, the mold is of the Dragon midlle nineties, so a very old kit ... for sure it will give me a lot of work :( ... this model was in my shelf during several years...

To improve it, I´ll use The Show Modelling P.E´s...and...

...ZIMMERIT PAPER :huh: :eek:hmy: :huh: ... also from The Show Modelling...here I´d like to known what do you think about,because I imagine that the late producyion model from the Stug III didn´t use Zimmerit :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm ,really I don´t known...it must be investigate :coolio ... it follow the first pictures of this my new project...

mh2e.jpg

bu00.jpg

3vn2.jpg

cfvg.jpg

...look how old it´s the instructions sheet (a yellowish color...)...

an3c.jpg

...my references for this work...

vxy5.jpg

...see you soon...

Luiz.

Looking forward to it Luiz. The one on the box top did not use zimmerit. Its the late with the remote loaders gun and Topfblende mantlet and the added armour for the cupola. Cant wait to see what you do with this one :D
James

Luiz, do you plan to build the one with shark teeth?

I would love to see the schemes offered on the decal sheet.

Regards,

Back