• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

L.R.D.G JEEP

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
My offering 1/4-ton 4x4 Patrol car...aka a jeep.

DSC03698.JPG

DSC03699.JPG

DSC03700.JPG

B)

Cool!

OK what was the point of removing the slats over the radiator. I know they couldn't hamper the air flow that much.

Cool!

OK what was the point of removing the slats over the radiator. I know they couldn't hamper the air flow that much.

Yes, but it became a SAS trademark because the did it in the ETO where heat is not a problem.

Great choice and kit :ro:

On the slats :

I have read somewhere they did it to remove as much of much 'non-essential weight
And left the middle bars only to support the hood
They also removed other parts
And There's plenty of airflow to cool down the engine with al bars in place (me think)

On the slats :

I have read somewhere they did it to remove as much of much 'non-essential weight
And There's plenty of airflow to cool down the engine with al bars in place (me think)

That makes sense.

B)

On the slats :

That makes sense.

B)

Ditto! :good:

Back