• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kubel Van

jporto

Hi every body

After a lot of time without work, I want to show you my last work

It´s the kubel of tamiya with the back box made with scratch. I know that CMK has the kit but I have preferred making it I

The base was painted with Andrea's new paintings for airbrush and paintbrush and the logo is a design of domestic manufacture

Hope that you like it

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0010-3.jpg

DSC_0009-4.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0182-1.jpg

DSC_0181-1.jpg

DSC_0180-1.jpg

DSC_0179-2.jpg

DSC_0178-2.jpg

DSC_0177-2.jpg

DSC_0183-1.jpg

DSC_0186-1.jpg

DSC_0185-1.jpg

DSC_0187-2.jpg

DSC_0188-1.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190-1.jpg

DSC_0191-1.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0197-1.jpg

DSC_0196-1.jpg

DSC_0198-1.jpg

that's one of those kind of builds that lets your jaw drop to the floor and all that remains to say is "WOW!"

that's another outstanding build of yours!

Thank´s a lot for your words

It is very gratifying for my

Jenny about the scale templates, I have many annotations. If you leave me, I draw it in a new document OK??????

I've got a Kuble book and it has a few photos of conversions like this. They are so cool. Yours is the first I've seen that turn it into a van.
You've done a great job. Great color too. :)

Dear Porto.

...nice conversion job as well as the painting...an amazing look!

Thanks for posting!

Luiz.

I'll add my congrats on this great little build- cheers! The canvas top adds so much character!

chuk

jporto wrote:
Hi every body

After a lot of time without work, I want to show you my last work

It´s the kubel of tamiya with the back box made with scratch. I know that CMK has the kit but I have preferred making it I

The base was painted with Andrea's new paintings for airbrush and paintbrush and the logo is a design of domestic manufacture

Hope that you like it

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Absolutely superb build! I'm totally in awe of your work, jporto!!! :eek:hmy:

And to think that I almost missed this - I almost gave up looking at this Thread as the pics on your first post had vanished (seems they've been moved from Photobucket.com)...
emoticon_confused.gif

Your work is clean and very precise: the weathering is just right and really "gives life" to your Kubel Van. I just have to say it again: what a lovely build!
emoticon_palmas2.gif

Cheers! :)
Fernao

Back