• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KOLIBRI (UNDER MAINTENANCE) - COMPLETED!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

One of the first projects to be completed this year...the Kolibri from Miniart in the 1/35 scale...a fantastic model, super detailed, hope you like it!

Till the next!

Luiz.

You did a great job on it Luiz! These are such a neat subject!

Great_Job.gif

What Great a Whirlybird (y)
That open framing looks rather intimidating. :pinch:
:v

Stunning work Luiz. Its a very involved kit but man does it look nice. I really like the little vignette you made also. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

Beautiful job Luiz!

Is that a similar contraption that Nick K. was working on years ago in larger scale?

Very nice display!!

:notworthy

I am speechless master Luiz. So beautiful. So pristine, almost like a Picture.

I am preparing a thread that you might like: the AH-2 Sabre (Mil Mi-35) from the FAB at Porto Velho AB. Check it out.

Cheers

Alex

:choppa

I am speechless master Luiz. So beautiful. So pristine, almost like a Picture.

I am preparing a thread that you might like: the AH-2 Sabre (Mil Mi-35) from the FAB at Porto Velho AB. Check it out.

Cheers

Alex

:choppa

...this FAB Sabre must be cool :good:

Regards!

Luiz.

Back