• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

King of Battle Campaign

King Of Battle Campaign - Any and All Artillery

• Total voters
full

full

full

So is the ZSU 23-4 Shilka a contender?
Describe its function or title... it is a...?

hint, see if anyone posted a photo of the Shilka and you will know if it is a contender... perhaps a camouflaged Shilka?

Regards,

I find it listed as anti aircraft artillery….so I’m in!!!
Didcha vote? Also, which kit? Some people still envy that I have two complete Dragon Shilkas with the works (and I mean the works!). I kept looking at the Hong and Meng kits but never pulled the trigger.

That heavy ZSU-234 includes:
  1. DML 3521 ZSU-23-4V-1 complete kit, turret race opened for aftermarket interior.
  2. DML 3519 ZSU-23-4M complete kit, turret race opened for aftermarket interior.
  3. Kirin 28520 ZSU-23-4 Shilka Interior Detail Set - complete.
  4. Trakz TX-0122 ZSU-23-4 "Shilka" Interior complete.
  5. Model Kasten SK-8 Replacement Tracks & Roadwheels with white metal sprockets.
  6. LionMarc Model Designs LM 90003 Replacement Roadwheels for SA-6 Gainful & ZSU-23 Shilka.
  7. LionMarc Model Designs CL3009 Clickable Track Links for SA-6 Gainful & ZSU-23 Shilka with resin replacement sprockets included.
  8. MB Models Russian ZSU-23-4M Shilka PE Detail Set.
  9. Airwaves AFV35-019 Shilka PE detail set
  10. Eduard 35017 ZSU-23-4M Shilka PE detail set
  11. Eduard 35 477 ZSU-23-4V1 Shilka PE Detail Set
  12. RB Model Replacement Barrels
  13. Model Point MP3547 Replacement Barrels
  14. Masterclub Replacement Roadwheels for SA-6 & ZSU-23
  15. Inside the Armour ZSU-23-4 Detail set
Yep, I don't need anything else but forget which Star/Bison/Echelon Fine Transfers decal sheet I got.

Welcome aboard @iambrb!

Regards,

I've got a Cyber Hobby ZSU-23-4M that I picked up from the LHS a couple years ago. According to Scalemates, it's based off the Dragon molds. Doubt it has a full interior though, as it was a fairly inexpensive kit. However it did come w/ some crew figures. I'll have to remember to take a look.

I've got a Cyber Hobby ZSU-23-4M that I picked up from the LHS a couple years ago. According to Scalemates, it's based off the Dragon molds. Doubt it has a full interior though, as it was a fairly inexpensive kit. However it did come w/ some crew figures. I'll have to remember to take a look.
Your release is indeed the same as the DML/Dragon kit with the added figure set for their Orange value series. Not mentioned in my list, as it is in Trumpeter's SAM-6 box, is a conversion set by Cromwell Models for the Shilka to make it a SAM-6.

Regards,

Yes Saul I did vote! The ‘dark horse’ contender for me is the 1/72 scale L-33 Ro’em IDF softball, but I have been itching to build a ZSU for a while now

Back