• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just another bad day.

Barney

We are having trouble selling the house. No offers, yet. Two weeks ago we put Carol's Pug (kitty) to sleep and today we corked Uno, the Cat.

He was 17 years old and the only cat I ever knew that was aggressively affectionate. He would reach out to touch you as you walked past the table. Far too many times, he would curl up in my lap, late at night, while I did battle with my personal demons.

I am heartsick... Carol is devistated.

I am not a "cat" person, but Uno was the best cat, ever.

It amazing how deeply they touch you.

Sorry to hear this Barney. 17 is a good run, not that it matters to the pain you feel.

Very soryy to hear of your losses and also the house issue. Cats are amazing in that they act so aloof yet sink their claws into your heart. I lost my best buddy a little while back and its very difficult to get over. Wishing you all the best.
James

Sorry for your loss Barney! I have had both dogs and cats and they have all been wonderful friends to me. I miss Harley, Tiger, and Mugsy to this day. I can say the pain does pass in time, but the good memories never fade.

Very sorry to hear this Barney. Especially during a stressful time like moving.

Its never easy loosing a loved one, person or pet. I still miss my Rommel cat all the time, but when I think of him, it brings a little smile on my face.

My condolences. I too am not a cat person but do miss one that died too early (18 months old) from feline leukemia.

Regards,

Thanks, guys... Fortunately, we still have BK.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpeg
    IMG_0280.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 11
I am so sorry to hear this as well. My condolences. I have two beautiful cats that I'm cherishing myself. I've lost a few that still bring me to tears when I think of them passing, but they were great cats and always kept me smiling.

My guess is BK is a military modeller, he has that special forces look. :) I expect he is wondering where uno and Kitty are as well so keep him close.

HaHA! BK is most definitely an aircraft modeler. He prefers 1/32 Fighters. He has a small problem by not having opposable thumbs, but works hard and does a pretty bang-up job for a pup.

It is sad that we almost never out live our pets. I feel for you. My Uncle Dumbass and Aunt Nut-job keep Macaws & Cockatiels. My cousin & I are planning a fancy pheasant shoot and bird fry after they pass. Big Parrots have disgusting habits and live to be 100 years old in some cases. YUCK!

Sorry for your lose Barney.
We are on our third set of cats since the wife and I were married.
We still speak of them all as if they were still with us.
Hopefully your family will find peace with their passing.
Frank
🥀

Back