• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju-87 Stuka

centaur567

100_6194.JPG

This is the very old Monogram/ Revell kit. Thought I'd build it and have it flying over the KV-1. Gary S. XLV MMXX

That is an old kit, looking forward to seeing what you do with it. What scale is that kit?

Looking forward to this as i have a Hase version i keep picking up and putting down and putting off :).

100_6201.JPG
100_6202.JPG

OK. Now I've done it. I changed the location of the floor periscope. Next are throttle and mixture quadrants. Need to find location and shape of window on aircraft belly. Also added a disk to the propeller shaft so that I won't have to install the prop before closing up the fuselage. Gary S. XLV MMXX

Yes, that helps a lot. I guess there was a glass cover on it. I wonder, was the X bracing on the cradle used as cross hairs? Gary S. XLV MMXX

I was building a Ju87A variant. (Horribly incorrect Trumpeter kit) I will look around and try to find some info on the window.

Back