• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Oops- I guess I thought I'd answered these questions in another thread- derp! Thanks- She's Andi, for Andromeda. :blush: Despite her best efforts, I have gotten back to this poor, neglected birdie- and am moving forward!

388_126.jpg

388_127.jpg

388_128.jpg

388_129.jpg

388_130.jpg

388_131.jpg

388_132.jpg

388_133.jpg

388_134.jpg

a perfect example of the patience of a saint! :blink

those instrument placards are phantastic and your alignment work shows what extraordinary and perfect modeller you are!

:pilot

Thanks, everybody! It sure feels good to get some parts glued together at last. I think the smartest thing I've done is to build the jig- it didn't take too long and is invaluable in getting the plane aligned. I need to shim the mounts for the tail barbette- they've gotten horizontally way off in a sanding phase. The tail wheel well will be simply blaked off- the kit features a bogus depression and not the full well! I can live with this time around. ;)

More next time!
chuk

Hi Chuck. Fabulous as always. I hope the 1/72 scale is a bit easier to build than that one as it's lurking in the stack. Really cool airplane.
Now I have more info on how to build one. I wish these thinks could be downloaded ( ha hum ! MP. )

Cheers, Christian B)

Awesome stuff as usual Chuck. And seeing your pic in the door picture I immediately new where pappy came from in your Helldiver build. The likeness was amazing :laugh:
(y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks, guys! After all that work on those doors I did simply blank off the wheel well. Don't tell anybody! :pp

Back