• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

James Mulligan.

Okay More :D
Got the bombs all built and painted. Did one internal rack, got the ammo drums painted black, just detail work before adding to storage ins. Have tried a couple of lighting changes which seem to show the wood work better. Not too bad I dont think.

int1%7E0.jpg

int2.jpg

int3.jpg

James

Thanks all. Next up is to paint the inside fuse woodwork. Working on instruments right now and then doing some rigging inside.
James

Okay no pics this update. Spent a while scraping and sanding the ejector pin scars. A bit disappointed by the number of them really. But after scraping a finishing pen works great to clean up. The only thing I hate about the refinishing pen is the fiberglass shards. Should have the steering wheel and control column on tomorrow. Have a couple of instruments decaled up. Have second internal bomb rach built and bombed up. Tomorrow spray base coat on inside fuse to make wood interior. Seat has been painted and is almost done. Found my Radu seat belts are the wrong type. Will have to use the pe ones which will require a heat treatment. Paint should be in the mail Monday from Ontario so maybe if I do well and get the interior together I might be able to paint the exterior next weekend. No promises there though.

James

Along the whole interior both sides. And with this being wood, they would show up badly. Worst is the nose where they are in each clear area surrounded by framing.
James

Thats kinda a bummer about the pin marks after hearing so much good about this company.

The build looks great so far James (y) (y) (y)

Randy

Excellent, James! I have one in my near future- I'll be referring to your build for sure!

Cheers!
chuk

Back