• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italeri Opel Blitz 1/72

Kreighshoer

first day of quosm, here we go ...

my entry pics:

brailleblitz1.jpg

brailleblitz2.jpg

brailleblitz3.jpg

:soldier

wow that was fast!
Well if the name is Blitz then it should be built like one!
//Mats

thanks dudes but with all the details italeri left out with this kit my pace is no surprise ... compare this build with the quarterscale build of the same truck and you'll find tons of more details ... e.g. where is the rear mirror, where is the towing triangle on the roof, where are the tool clamps, where is the hood ornament ... and so on, and so on ... i searched the sprues but didn't find any of the parts in question ...

the best part is that i don't need to add those details since once in place (in many, many moons!) the viewer will be about 1,3m away from this truck ...

randy - pics of all the trucks will follow when i'm done with them ...

black preshading is done (including a major mishap! gna!) and maybe tomorrow afternoon i'll be able to airbrush the grey ...

C'mon Laura... some epoxy lenses for the headlights
-or-
cut a thin strip of black decal sheet and simulate the slits for night driving.

I do like it, will you place it on a scenic base? Perhaps (big grin here) with an aircraft?

Regards,

Back