• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Intro, as I was told to JOIN IN the fun!!!

KorsairID

I think I was involved with MA before, as my usual avatar name is taken, but that email address I'd have attached to it is LONG gone.
But my friend (Rhino) advised I intro myself.

So, my name is Kevin Iutzeler, and I moved to Meridian, Idaho 2 years ago from Grimes, Iowa. I was involved in several of the clubs in central Iowa, and am now a member of the Boise Mad Dog IPMS Modelers. I also try to get together with the model car club in area, known as the Treasure Valley Car Modelers.
I enjoy getting to contests, including the IPMS Nationals (last one was 2022 Omaha).

I build mostly Cars (Pontiacs & Drag), Sci-Fi (Trek), and Aircraft (Corsairs & Air Racers).

Attachments

• gto-rev.jpg
    gto-rev.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    466.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 69FB2.JPG
    69FB2.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9228.JPG
    IMG_9228.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8665.JPG
    IMG_8665.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20200117_181434_HDR.jpg
    20200117_181434_HDR.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8749.JPG
    IMG_8749.JPG
    422.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9193.JPG
    IMG_9193.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8669.JPG
    IMG_8669.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
Welcome aboard Kevin. Hey what was your previous user name? If you have any content there I can merge between the two profiles.

Great looking models Kevin! Welcome again. 👋

Modeler's Alliance is a lot like what the Plastic Surgeons used to be like, in the good old days, without waiting for a meeting night.
And the long drive.
And the weather.
And the traditional jerk/know-it-all.
Welcome aboard Kevin!
We "Harrumph" here too! No, there isn't a "Harrumph" emoji yet.
Oh Bob!........................

Modeler's Alliance is a lot like what the Plastic Surgeons used to be like, in the good old days, without waiting for a meeting night.
And the long drive.
And the weather.
And the traditional jerk/know-it-all.
Welcome aboard Kevin!
We "Harrumph" here too! No, there isn't a "Harrumph" emoji yet.
Oh Bob!........................
Thanks Buddy!!!

Back